AndroidHealthClinic

'The Tapering Practices of Strongman Athletes' survey (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Sanca Saxon

Resurrected
Super Mod
Elite Member
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
9 mei 2006
Waardering
Lengte
1m78
Massa
106kg
Vetpercentage
1%
Ik kreeg volgend berichtje, iedereen die deelneemt aan strongman competities is vrij om dit in te vullen voor een onderzoek:

We would like to invite you to take part in an exciting research project called 'The Tapering Practices of Strongman Athletes'.
This research will serve as a source of collective ideas which can help strongman athletes diversify and improve their practice regarding preparation for strongman competition.
We would be very grateful if you could take the time to fill out this survey (link below) which should take about 10 to 20 minutes of your time.
The Tapering Practices of Strongman Athletes
Kind Regards
Paul
Note: This research is supported by the Strongman Corporation (SC) and the World Strongman Federation (WSF).

Done. Ben wel benieuwd naar de antwoorden.

Done. Ben wel benieuwd naar de antwoorden.

Ik kreeg pas nog een bericht hierover:

Hi Johan, hope you are well. Just wondering if I can ask a big favor? I have to do a test retest reliability analysis on the online survey (this will help give the study more strength by showing how reliable the survey is) and I need about 20 people to do the survey again. Would you be keen to take the survey again? Totally understand if this is asking too much. Thanks, Kind Regards Paul

Thanks Johan. The analysis will be huge (got over 400 responses!). It is so big in order to give the study the credit it will deserve we are doing a reliability analysis first as a seperate study which will be published first. I have a few helpers to help me with the analysis so hope to have it done by the end of the year.

Back
Naar boven