TRT in the Netherlands (2 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Oulie

Novice
Lid geworden
26 mrt 2021
Waardering
Hello,

First, sorry for writing in English! (Sorry if these questions have already been answered, not easy to search in English!)
I came here to look for information about TRT in Netherlands.

I will be moving to there soon, and I have some questions.
I am currently on Test E, at 125mg per week, with a Dr.'s prescription.

I have been doing some research, and I have found that in the Netherlands, the only options are Sustanon, and Nebido - is this still true?

Would it be possible to get a prescription and pick up the medication (Test E) in Belgium?

Also, if Sustanon it the only available treatment, is it possible that a doctor in the Netherlands would prescribe this at the same dose as I have now? (125mg / week)

Is there anything important to know?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Injection-wise, Sustanon and Nebido indeed are the only options. Testosterone enanthate is not registered in the Netherlands. Testosterone creams are also available.

Thanks,

Is it possible then, that a Dr. would prescribe TRT with sustanon at 125mg 1x per week?
I wonder if it would be possible to follow the protocol that my Dr. has already outlined for me.

Hi Oulie,

Welcome to the forum. And welcome to The Netherlands.

As Galen mentioned Sustanon and Nebido are indeed the only injectables, apart from Andriol caps and Andro gel.

Would it be possible to get a prescription and pick up the medication (Test E) in Belgium?
Having been on Sustanon for the last 12 months I personally get pretty bad post injection pain. Whether this is the arachid oil or the prop esters involved is not clear to me.

I have been in contact with multiple pharmacies in NL and have found one that is willing to import Test E - Eifelfango from Germany for me upon prescription of my doctor together with a clear rationale why my pharmacy would need to import.
Three cheers for big pharma :grumble: Ironically, it seems Eifelfango also uses arachid oil so I will be asking if they could also import Androtardyl from France which is castor oil based.

This is a bit of a hassle for me and this route is way more expensive than Sustanon, however I believe blood levels will be even more stable with a single ester solution and from what I see and read arachid oil could lead to increased systemic inflamation (Galen any thoughts? Could this be true?)

To your second question, yes I believe a doctor can hook you up with the same prescription in terms of dosage.

Good luck, keep us posted

Hello - thanks for your reply!

In the end, I will not be moving to the Netherlands. :(
The situation with COVID and work is too complicated, so my work plans are cancelled.

Back
Naar boven