5 mrt 2015
Waardering
Lengte
1m75
Massa
82kg
Vetpercentage
15%
Does anyone know of any vegan bodybuilders in Amsterdam? I'm looking for a trainer or group that is based in vegan nutrition and bodybuilding. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

We don't like vegan's. Why should you be a vegan?

Because he doesn't like to eat animals? And animal products i presume.

Why wouldn't you like vegans?

Does anyone know of any vegan bodybuilders in Amsterdam? I'm looking for a trainer or group that is based in vegan nutrition and bodybuilding. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Good luck mate, Vegan bodybuilding seems pretty hard to do.

Is no problem if you eat high protein products.

You can even add a combination of pea and wheat protein for a complete amino acid profile.

It is called multiple personalities disorder.

The game is still the same.. You train the same, you bulk and cut the same just now your food sources should match your vegan lifestyle.

Just make sure you eat even more protein because animal sources of protein are of a higher quality (get better absorbed by the body) then plant protein sources.

ok

Thanks for all the comments but does anyone know of any bodybuilding focused vegan trainers in Amsterdam? I cant seem to find any at the moment.

Yes that was the question :p Gone be hard to find because most vegans smoke weed in Amsterdam and pick flowers in fields and shit.

Or they crossfit..

there is a lot of information about strenght tranining/bodybuilding when you are a vergan at stronglifts.com;) im guessin is easy to find through google any information regarding vegan bodybuilding

I have tried a vegan bodybuilding lifestyle for 4 months as a challenge. Did pretty well. Bodybuilding and veganism can go well together.

'We'..You are referring to you and your alter ego?
Ja die kerels zijn gewoon geflipt. En dan krijgen ze een champion voor hun ego en dan zijn ze nog niet tevreden... d8 dat dit soort volkje daar net zo op kickte. Tjah slag is geslagen... my job here is done. Ik dank U voor uw eigen ontzegging uit de civiele maatschappij idioten... voor mij was het gewoon een Jobje. Maar dat dachten jullie dat jullie dat aan het doen waren... right ;)

Back
Naar boven