AndroidHealthClinic

Sticky Waar luister je nu naar? (32 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Tekst is aardig accuraat ook. Bijna Top2000 :)

Laatst bewerkt:
Rick Ross is standaard trainings muziek :headphone:
Flow van 'm is ongekend nice. Luister al naar Rozay vanaf '06.
"Being dead broke is the root of all evil."
"My teacher told me that I was a piece of shit, seen her the other day...driving a piece of shit."

Laatst bewerkt:
Waarderingen: LM
Deze hoorde ik voor het eerst in een auto toen de topsnelheid werd gehaald zei de bestuurder Pooof! Moest lachen. Altijd bijgebleven.

Freddie was een fenomeen.

Waarmee ik niet wil zeggen dat de andere drie koekenbakkers waren. Ze schreven alle vier songs. Deacon was eigenlijk de enige die niet kon zingen.
freddy had van mij 180 mogen worden van mij ! die gitaar in het begin is ook niet mis /

freddy had van mij 180 mogen worden van mij ! die gitaar in het begin is ook niet mis /

"Mother Love" was the final song co-written by Mercury and May, and was also Mercury's last-ever vocal performance. Mercury's vocals were recorded between 13–16 May 1991 after the Innuendo sessions. (stierf op 24 november 1991)

On his website, May discussed the writing process he and Mercury had (writing both separately and together, and conscious of the nature of the song and the lyrics), the statement that he made, "And Freddie at that time said 'Write me stuff... I know I don't have very long; keep writing me words, keep giving me things I will sing, then you can do what you like with it afterwards, you know; finish it off' and so I was writing on scraps of paper these lines of 'Mother Love', and every time I gave him another line he'd sing it, sing it again, and sing it again, so we had three takes for every line, and that was it... and we got the last verse and he said 'I'm not up to this, and I need to go away and have a rest, I'll come back and finish it off...' and he never came back".

@ 1:49 ...Als je dat nog kan wanneer je doodziek bent.

(dat is trouwens de reden waarom May het laatste couplet zingt)

Uitgebracht in 2014:

Let Me In Your Heart Again

Queen & Pedobear M. Jackson – There Must Be More To Life Than This

The version on Queen Forever was produced and mixed by William Orbit, containing the original backing track from the Hot Space sessions with May on guitar, Taylor on drums and John Deacon on bass. An alternative mix by May was rejected in favour of Orbit's.

Ross en Tamia lijken me een ideaal middel tegen slapeloosheid. :thinking:

Back
Naar boven