Fitness Seller

Sticky Wat maakt(e) vandaag jouw dag goed? (43 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

• Kwam zojuist klaar in mn onderbroek toen ik de uitspraak van de huurcommissie las, huur is met terugwerkende kracht verlaagd met 400 euri per maand, en vanaf 1 aug hoef ik nog maar 270 te betalen ipv 600.

Misschien toch maar wel op vakantie dit jaar.

Zo dat scheelt je flink wat eurie's.

Vandaag naar het strand geweest. **** benen training :D

preworkout erin en knallen

hahahahahhaha wat heb je teruggestuurd :roflol:
    Dear, someone I know is helping me to write tekst in Russian. I hope you understand me better. You can write back in Russian, there is help for me to translate.
    I am afraid because of my stupid knocking on your door this week you think I am always like that. This is not the case, we were both emotional that night. Would like to see you for one more time to say goodbye. I love you and see you as friend. Friends say goodluck in live when they meet for last time. This I want to tell you face to face. See your beautiful face for one more time. Tell you are good strong women. You earn money for whole familiy and your doughter. Never let people believe you are a slut! Want you to be proud on yourself. Thank you for all the time together small thing like eating sandwitch or strawberries or you showing me pictures of doughter. You give me feeling I trust you and you trust me. I know because of I told you before that saying goodbye is very important to me. Please give me a change for this. I can come to Utrecht any time for you and I can come to you in St Petersburg in August . But please give me a last change to see you and say goodbye. I am feeling missarable now and you make me really cry. Seeing you last time isn’t easy for me but the situation that you just vanish out of my live breaks my heart. Let me give you a hug no kissing let me be a friend that wishes you al the best in live!

Respect. Dat is een hoop gewicht.

Vandaag mijn lang uitgekeken bestelling vanuit Hong Kong binnen gekregen. Echt een rare timing, werd wakker rond 14:30 ging naar de woonkamer en echt 10 minuten later komt de courier aan de deur.

nog 2uurtjes en dan hop richting Turkije!

Voor 100 euro aan metal cd's besteld. Heerlijk.

Rot 'N Roll... :rocker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOcX0h7xa-A

lol echt mooie uitnodigende covers weten dit soort bands altijd te vinden...

---------- Post toegevoegd 2 August 2013 om 09:26 ----------

nog 2uurtjes en dan hop richting Turkije!

chillze! hoe lang ga je weg en waar naartoe?

---------- Post toegevoegd 2 August 2013 om 09:27 ----------

Midnight train @ 24h. gym!:)

You're HC to the bone, to the bone!

---------- Post toegevoegd 2 August 2013 om 09:27 ----------

Vandaag mijn lang uitgekeken bestelling vanuit Hong Kong binnen gekregen. Echt een rare timing, werd wakker rond 14:30 ging naar de woonkamer en echt 10 minuten later komt de courier aan de deur.

wat haal je uit hong kong wat je niet hier kunt halen ;D?

Back
    Naar boven