XXL Nutrition

Sticky Wat maakt(e) vandaag jouw dag goed? (3 bezoekers)

• Topic starter Harfst
  • Startdatum
  • Reacties 175K
  • Weergaven 6M
  • Volgers 1.251

Bezoekers in dit topic

• Eerst die lift (volgens mij de eerste keer dat ik hem moeite met iets zie hebben)

en dan dat interview...

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

blijft mooi idd

vond het bij WSM ook altijd geweldig als ze aan Big Z na een event vroegen hoe het was en hij dan met het meest mogelijke oost europese accent antwoord "not so heavy " "im very happyy"

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I'm an elite level powerlifter and pro bodybuilder, and Ive been involved in numerous hardcore meets, and I have over 300 confirmed lifts. I am trained in pause squats and Im the top bencher in the entire internet. You are nothing to me but just another peanut. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bros across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with dumbbells. Not only am I extensively trained in the powerlifts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of assistance movements and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

1236162368_human_skateboard_stop_motion.gif

Waarderingen: mat
    Hnnnngggg homemade snert van mn moer (L)

bankdrukkert die aan ene kant gewicht van 20 had en aan andere kant een van 10 en 2 van 5. zal vast wel kunnen maar ziet er wel grappig uit

Schijf van 45lbs is 20,4kg dus sowieso niet evenveel gewicht aan beide kanten dan.

Lol
    "1 eet elke dag rijst met kip
    2 minimaal 8 maaltijden per dag
    3 niet meer dan 30 gram eiwitten per 2 uur (meer eiwitten pis je uit)
    4 vermijd alle simpele suikers (daar wordt je dik van)
    5 drink minimaal 3x per dag een shake (met name meteen in de ochtend omdat je lichaam al is begonnen met spierafbraak)
    6 gebruik creatine maar dan wel met een oplaadfase"

Lol
    5 drink minimaal 3x per dag een shake (met name meteen in de ochtend omdat je lichaam al is begonnen met spierafbraak)

wtf

waddafak :roflol:

Lol

wtf is dit voor debiele shit

word moet natuurlijk zonder t

Lol "1 eet elke dag rijst met kip 2 minimaal 8 maaltijden per dag 3 niet meer dan 30 gram eiwitten per 2 uur (meer eiwitten pis je uit) 4 vermijd alle simpele suikers (daar wordt je dik van) 5 drink minimaal 3x per dag een shake (met name meteen in de ochtend omdat je lichaam al is begonnen met spierafbraak) 6 gebruik creatine maar dan wel met een oplaadfase"

beter gewoon no contact gaan

How many fitness peoples sincerely read "studies"???
    This has become a popular statement of "I read the studies, I keep up on the EVIDENCE"
    Methinks this is bullshit.
    Unless a large percentage of trainers have degrees in the hard sciences which they apparently have forgotten to mention, you are not reading studies on a regular basis. And if you are, you probably are not understanding most of it, as they generally require an understanding of statistics and mathematical modeling that most trainers flat out lack.
    Im assuming you are either reading research reviews, or just relying on people who claim to understand the studies and listening to their breakdowns. And believing them.
    Which isnt terrible at all. But I also find it tiresome the amount of pseudo intellectual bullshit that gets thrown around by individuals claiming to be science based but they'd be at a complete loss if asked to describe the scientific method.
    Or draw an XY graph
    Or define the difference between a eukaryotic and prokaryotic cell
    Or draw a picture of a nucleus
    But they are somehow experts on the cytokine pathways that contribute to hypertrophy.
    yeah fucking right,
    Anyways, it might behoove you to pick up a biology textbook. Or actually learn math that goes beyond being able to add plates to a bar.
    Or READ A BOOK. Not an article, not a review, not an opinion of an article of another article thats a review of another review of a meta analysis,
    like an actual book. With pages and chapters and shit like that.
    Just a suggestion....

Back
    Naar boven