Fitness Seller

Sticky Wat maakt(e) vandaag jouw dag goed? (27 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

• die filmpjes van feyenoord "fans" die massaal klappen krijgen in Rome, man wat is dat mooi

beetje alle monumenten daar vernielen, hoppa 45000 euro boete

---------- Toegevoegd om 20:50 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 20:49 ----------

ah daarna schijt je vast 50 shades of (g)ray ?

:D

Cjib incasseert deze sinds 2015

Geen idee wat voor constructie ze bedenken daar

Ik las ergens dat ze celstraf hadden afgekocht met deze boete dus zullen wel wat haken en ogen aanzitten.
    Waarschijnlijk hoeven ze niks te betalen of hun celstraf uit te zitten. Zou wel zeer ruk zijn:(
    'Overigens is de kans klein dat de hooligans daadwerkelijk de straffen moeten uitzetten of boetes moeten betalen. 'Dat soort dingen gebeurt pas als deze mensen opnieuw in Italië in de fout gaan', aldus de Italiaanse advocaat Daniele Tuffali vandaag in het Algemeen Dagblad.'
    http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland...ies-op-rellende-nederlandse-beesten~a3869191/

The Fresh Prince of Pyongyang

oozvjp.jpg

Waarderingen: GPRO
    The Fresh Prince of Pyongyang

oozvjp.jpg

goed kapsel, is dat kapsel wel toegestaan in noord korea aangezien ze nog maar uit een paar mochten kiezen.

een van de redenen is trouwens ook sensationeel. lang haar zou energie van de hersenen onttrekken.:roflol:

Waarschijnlijk hoeven ze niks te betalen of hun celstraf uit te zitten. Zou wel zeer ruk zijn:(
    'Overigens is de kans klein dat de hooligans daadwerkelijk de straffen moeten uitzetten of boetes moeten betalen. 'Dat soort dingen gebeurt pas als deze mensen opnieuw in Italië in de fout gaan', aldus de Italiaanse advocaat Daniele Tuffali vandaag in het Algemeen Dagblad.'
    http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland...ies-op-rellende-nederlandse-beesten~a3869191/

dan maar aan de publieke schandpaal in NL allemaal

bodybuilding
    The art of sculpting the body to show muscular finess. This can vary from extremely amateur, young, teenage kids who know very little about bodybuilding, to professional IBFF bodybuilders that take numerous steroids and live for what the majority of the populace would see as freakish musculature.
    Bodybuilding is like Fight Club...I was on a plane the other day, sitting in my seat at the back of the plane. I looked up and saw a guy get on the plane...big guy. I knew he lifted. I knew he ate oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. He looked at me. He knew I lifted. He knew I had a protein shake before bed. We didnt say one word to each other ('cause he was all the way up front and I was in the back), but I knew...and he knew. Now that's some cool, Fight Club type shit. Bodybuilding is the best thing since sliced bread...whole grain bread that is. - adapted from the memoirs of g_g_g_unit

bodybuilding
    The art of sculpting the body to show muscular finess. This can vary from extremely amateur, young, teenage kids who know very little about bodybuilding, to professional IBFF bodybuilders that take numerous steroids and live for what the majority of the populace would see as freakish musculature.
    Bodybuilding is like Fight Club...I was on a plane the other day, sitting in my seat at the back of the plane. I looked up and saw a guy get on the plane...big guy. I knew he lifted. I knew he ate oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. He looked at me. He knew I lifted. He knew I had a protein shake before bed. We didnt say one word to each other ('cause he was all the way up front and I was in the back), but I knew...and he knew. Now that's some cool, Fight Club type shit. Bodybuilding is the best thing since sliced bread...whole grain bread that is. - adapted from the memoirs of g_g_g_unit

als we toch zo bezig zijn

Crossfit
    CrossFit
    A bunch of rich white people paying $250/mo. to have an uncredentialed coach instruct them to have spasms with PVC pipe and siezures on pull-up bars until they vomit. They generally do this for a period of 10-30 minutes and call it a workout. Those who partake in these group activities also have the option to pay $1000 to attend a weekend course where they have an alcoholic instruct them how to better lift their PVC pipe. Some people who do these activities may also confuse being nauseous with being elite.
    Guy 1: Hey, I started this great workout program lately. It's called CrossFit!
    Guy 2: You go have fun with that. And don't bother calling me when you need someone to take you to the emergency room.

Guy 3: Dude, when did you get all those tribal tats? You didn't start---
    Guy 4: Hey man, I just started doing this awesome workout program called CrossFit!
    Guy 3: Oh, fuck.

Guy 5: The CrossFit workout was brutal today! I'm already sore as hell!
    Guy 6: Maybe you should have scaled down to 1/2" PVC rather than 3/4".

http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CrossFit

Powerlifter
    Powerlifter
    Fat hairy white guy who shaves his head and grows a goatee while binging on McDonalds and listening to heavy metal music but can put up massive weight in the squat, bench press, and deadlift.

Said lifts are done with the smallest range of motion possible while wearing suits with hydraulics.

Said McDonalds is offset by anabolic steroids which build a massive amount of muscle. You just can't see it though because all that muscle is behind a layer of fat because powerlifters weigh 308+ pounds.

Nonetheless, powerlifters are strong as hell and could kick your ass.
    Skinny guy: Look at that fat powerlifter benching with a 2 inch range of motion.
    Skinny guy's Friend: He could still kick your ass and rape you until you love him though.

http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=powerlifter

Bodybuilder
    Body Builders
    Usually small minded males trying to overcompensate for their small penile size by revving up their ego. Supposed to be the manliest of men, most come off as gay, since their enormous petruding muscles and small red bikinis tend to repel sane women. They constantly converse with fellow body builders over their daily protein intake or steroid use. Most tend to not be flexible, and they always carry a bottle of self bronzer and or baby oil.
    Body Builder #1: "Hey Jeff, can you inject my ass with this Steroid?"

Body Builder #2: "After you rub my pectorals down with this coco butter."

http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bodybuilder

pleurklaat:trollface:
    manlet
    The little fella you see at the gym who tries to draw attention away from his short stature by packing on excessive muscle mass (this generally has an effect opposite of that which was intended). Often waddles around like a muscly lil' meatball.
    That manlet may only be 5'5", but I just saw him rep 250 lbs. eight times on the bench! Somebody's overcompensating.

http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=manlet

islam
    islam
    A religion of peace which teaches that it is proper to eliminate people who question its peacefulness.
    Allahu Akbar, islam is going to take over what's left of the world.

http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=islam

muslim
    muslim
    Somebody who goes to live in other peoples countries but refuses to integrate with or tolerate their way of life. At the same time they demand we tolerate them and make all the changes to accomodate their stoneage way of life.

Not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslims.

Great Britain - Love it or leave it.
    (parasite of a state)

http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=muslim

nu niet vergeten karma te geven he:)

Limburg
    The name of two provinces in Belgium and Holland, situated next to each other and being in quite good terms with each other.

Both Limburgs are often seen as a retarded part of the country, or a province in which only poor farmers live.

The Belgian Limburg is often called "het verre Limburg", or "the far Limburg" (as if it's situated 457 million miles away from the rest of Belgium, now look who's retarded!).

It's the best part of the country because the people are friendly, hospitable, ...

Belgian Limburg is also called 'fietsparadijs' (or bicycle paradise) because of the miles and miles of tarmac cycling-tracks (many are former railroads and situated in the woods) and it attracts many tourists who come here to ride the bycicle.
    - "Where do you live?"
    - "Limburg!"

Back
    Naar boven