Fitness Seller

Sticky Wat maakt(e) vandaag jouw dag goed? (49 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

• hnng hopelijk die van mij ook vandaag hnng

---------- Toegevoegd om 10:27 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 10:27 ----------

Tevens ook eindelijk de inschrijving voor het WK Powerliften rond

nu nog alle randzaken regelen

pakjes worden altijd om 10 uur bezorgd master race.

tfw je de pakketjes bezorger kent omdat hij zo vaak langskomt :roflol:

pakjes worden altijd om 10 uur bezorgd master race.

tfw je de pakketjes bezorger kent omdat hij zo vaak langskomt :roflol:

MFW

46c.gif

waar zijn de trainingsbroeken?!

normale broek ligt voor de deur crew

en als ik dan de deur uit ga snel mn trainingsbroek uit normale broek aan.

en als ik dan thuiskom kan ik meteen mn trainingsbrakka weer aan knallen

ze zeiden jelle zet je klok nou eens een uur achteruit luie flikker

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!

tate over JM Blakely's geheime bulking methode :roflol::roflol::roflol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBE9s8ZpU88

Dat artikel is goed

paar pareltjes daar uit

I know how difficult it can be. But I am reminded of the time I was complaining to a friend about how hard I was trying to get my weight up to 300 pounds and how tough it was for me to eat so much, and boo-hoo-hoo. The friend looked at me, clearly fed up with my whining, and remarked "I see several people over 300 lbs at work (he was a physical therapist) and they really don't seem to be trying all that hard! They weigh 300 and they don't try!"
    This put it in better perspective for me. I even had the advantage of working out with weights to help boost my weight and these guys were out eating me and my best effort without so much as a second thought. If people can do it on accident, I could certainly do it on purpose! And I did. So can you.

Drink regular soda pop (possibly caffeine free) and whole milk. Never drink any fluids that don't have calories. No tea without sugar, no coffee without cream and sugar, no diet beverages whatsoever. No plain water! Canned soda pop is an excellent source of purified water. But it also has precious calories. Gatorade is fine and has electrolytes as well. 108 ounces a day is the minimum. But don't fill your stomach without putting some calories in along with. A 12 0z. can of soda pop has about 150 calories. Quench your thirst and give your body more calories at the same time. ( I'm not knocking water, folks, I'm just illustrating that you can hydrate yourself and get calories in the bargain. )

Back
    Naar boven