AndroidHealthClinic

WHey bestelling (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Als je whey klonterd moet je je ook niet druk maken om de klontering of de smaak die het met zich meebrengt, maar het is een oorzaak van iets. De klontering komt door de kwaliteit. Goeie whey klonterd gewoon niet, simpel. Zowel...dan zit er shit doorheen. Kan je hoog of laag springen of wel of niet leuk vinden, het is nu eenmaal zo.

En ja... taalgebruik om zoiets onbenulligs. IPC is vragen niet stom... Het is stommer om niet te vragen!

ja en neen.

robin je hebt deels gelijk.

Sommige whey merken moeten gemengd worden met een shaker, anderen gewoon met een lepel.

Normaal vul je de bekerhouder eerst met wat water> voorkomt deels klonters. EAS, labrada en noem maar op maken klonters als je ze niet goed mengt ;) . SCITEC is het enige merk dat ik gebruikt hebt, dat niet klonterde> SUPER VAN SMAAK EN IN 1 2 3 opgelost. Helaas moeilijk te vinden in Belgie en Nederland.

.. en iedereen heeft het recht een vraag te stellen, maar ook om een antwoord(mening) te geven.

Greets

Ik doe eerst de poeder erin...en dan pas de vloeistof. Niet 1 klontje.

ik denk dat ie zelf ook J-tech gebruikt. en waar je het kan kopen? op dit forum en hier staan ook bveel meningen over j-tech en de nodige ervaringen.

Daarbij kan Robin je alle gewenste info over J-Tech producten geven

Tricks Of The Supplement Industry!!!

Ever read a label on a supplement and wonder what the ingredient is, or why the hell when I add up the macronutrients listed I don’t get the total calories stated on the product?? Or how about what’s not really on the label??

Well lets start the rant!!!

So you see a great deal on some protein bars at your local supermarket or what have you, and you pick them up because the macronutrients look good and you go home a happy dude/gal. You get home and notice on the ingredient list there’s either hydrolyzed collagen or gelatin on the list and think nothing of it. Well I got news for ya!!! Those two compounds are considered to be part of the protein in your product. Fine, BUT your body can’t utilize these protein compounds. Gelatin is the same thing they put into JELLO. Look at a pack of sugar free Jello next time your dieting, it says it has protein on it but guess what, your body won’t use it. So next time your picking up some bars read the ingredients, if gelatin/collagen is the first ingredient on the list, leave them be!!

Speaking of throwing off the protein amount of a product how about CREATINE!!! Pardon me you say?? That’s right folks creatine will make a lab test show that there is more protein in the product than there really is. So if your wondering why a particular product, ahhemmm one that’s frequently in MuscleMag magazine, nitro, cough, cough, what, doesn’t advertise creatine as being in the mix but still has it listed on the back of the bottle or bar for that matter may have put it in there to raise the protein count on the lab test.

Dieting hard?? You needed that quick fix so you grabbed a “LOW CARB” protein bar. Think again my friends. To make a low carb bar edible manufacturers add glycerine so that you can chew it, cause if not it would be like mowing down on a piece of leather!! If you’ve ever wondered why when you add up all the protein, carbs, and fat on one of these so called low carb bars and didn’t get the total calories that they state on the bar, well glycerine is the reason. Glycerine contains 4 calories per gram so it must be stated on the total calories of a product, however FDA doesn’t make it mandatory to consider it a carb, protein, or fat as long as they list it on the ingredient list. So you say, fine, but if its not a carb and doesn’t spike my insulin levels now then what’s the problem??? Well glycering WILL be stored in your liver!! This means that anymore carbs you eat, especially fructose!! Will overfill your liver and be stored as FAT….

Hmmm… What else has the supplement industry done… OH YA.. ever wonder why you pick up 2 different types of protein powder, ya know just so you can have some variety. One is Brand XXX and one is Brand YYY (both chocolate flavour cause it’s the best!!) Anyway you look at both labels, and it says whey concentrate on the back of them, both have the same carbs in them, protein, fat, etc. You go to mix Brand XXX up and it mixes AWFUL!!! You got to get your blender out and blend the hell out of it to get it mixed, then scoop the powder off the side of the blender and eat it just cause you don’t want to lose a few grams of muscle building protein!!! So later on in the day you try out Brand YYY, you throw it in a cup of water and can stir it up with a spoon and it dissolves no problem!!! What the hell??? Well there are two possible reasons here. Brand YYY could have added a lot more carbs than they claim and just misprinted the labels… OR they used wheat protein. Wheat protein DOES not have to be listed on the ingredient list, and has a BV value of only 54.

Now don’t get me wrong, there are A LOT of great manufacturers out there!!! Andeven if they do add in a bit of wheat protein, your still eating protein. My best advice is to just watch what you are really taking, because there are so many different factors to consider if the supplement is really what you wanted. They are “supplements” NOT food, so don’t rely on them.

nog even over een alternative pakketdienst; NPD kan je beter ook links laten liggen, deze hebben een reputatie waar ze niet trots op kunnen zijn

thx.

Kan je de directe link geven (url, etc) om een bestelling te doen > j-tech.

Note: uit betrouwbare bron weet ik intss dat J-tech hoog scoort.

Greets

Back
Naar boven