Fitness Seller

Whey

Bezoekers in dit topic

Gargantuan Beast
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
19 mei 2002
Waardering
Does any one else have a problem with products that have whey powder in it? I've tried different products but I just can't get over the weird taste,I almost throw up which kind of defeats the object of drinking it. Now I have just wasted 32€ on such a product.

Just curious if any one else has this????

Mine tastes great, which one did you buy?

From Body & Fitshop I bought the Afslank Eiwit Strawberry. I've tried mixing it with milk and with water but it becomes like a smoothy-you can stand a spoon up in the middle of the glass. I have tried 2 other products all with the same results,taste wise I mean. It seems its all down to the Whey its self.

you shouldnt put so much whey in your shaker-bottle. only like 30 grams of whey and 300-500 ml. add it in a shaker bottle and shake it up. dont use a spoon to stir.

I am following the instructions on the container. The amount of whey I can't control as its already in the powder. Look it up on their web site and you see exactly what's in it.

I'm using this as well, but with a lot of water. 450 ML per scoop of 30-35 grams. You may want to add extra water to your milk or not use milk at all. This isn't a regular whey shake, it's actually a blend of micellar casein and whey concentrate. It's designed to drink during the day as part of a meal during a weight loss diet. It tastes a bit like a porridge so not everyone may like it. But it works great for me and I actually like the full taste of it (but with a lot of water as mentioned).

Micellar casein is the best protein during the day for appetite control and muscle protection/growth, but obviously it's different from pure whey which is more liquid and faster acting.

I'm using this as well, but with a lot of water. 450 ML per scoop of 30-35 grams. You may want to add extra water to your milk or not use milk at all. This isn't a regular whey shake, it's actually a blend of micellar casein and whey concentrate. It's designed to drink during the day as part of a meal during a weight loss diet. It tastes a bit like a porridge so not everyone may like it. But it works great for me and I actually like the full taste of it (but with a lot of water as mentioned).

Micellar casein is the best protein during the day for appetite control and muscle protection/growth, but obviously it's different from pure whey which is more liquid and faster acting.

If you pm me with your adress I will send you mine! I simply can not drink it. Before this I was drinking Dieet Pro ( also a diet product you use while sporting)Strawberry flavor and with that product had no problems, it is however more expensive and lasts only one month.

If you pm me with your adress I will send you mine! I simply can not drink it. Before this I was drinking Dieet Pro ( also a diet product you use while sporting)Strawberry flavor and with that product had no problems, it is however more expensive and lasts only one month.

Big T is a mod, so hè can't accept gifts. I, on the other hand, can. :D

No srs, why would you give youre whey away? Maybe you just have 2 Get used 2 the taste.

Big T is a mod, so hè can't accept gifts. I, on the other hand, can. :D

No srs, why would you give youre whey away? Maybe you just have 2 Get used 2 the taste.

Well you can have it if you want. I have tried and tried but simply can't get over the taste...

Add some cocoa powder to it and u will have strawberry/choco smoothie :D And the taste should be less. And i mean pure cocoa, not the instant (hot) cocoa drink.

Thanks, but I have plenty of it. I still recommend it, as I said it's much better than pure whey during the day. Try to mix it with some quark (fresh cheese) and water, add some strawberries, it's not bad.

Add some cocoa powder to it and u will have strawberry/choco smoothie :D And the taste should be less. And i mean pure cocoa, not the instant (hot) cocoa drink.

What 3nigma said is really the best thing you can do if you don't like the taste, or even when you do like it. I add all kind of ingredients when i make a proteine shake.

Things i like to add or to combine:
-Nesquick( its a product for chocolatemilk for kids but its awesome).
-Sliced strawberries
-Sliced Bananas
-Tablespoon of peanut butter
-Grinded oatmeal
- Icecream :cool:

For most of these you will need a blender but the options are infinite, just try to figure out what you don't like about the taste and change it into something delicious. If nothing helps, make solid food out of ur whey, think of pudding/cake/pancakes/pie.

Back
Naar boven