Zo'n aapjes wil ik dus dood slaan

Bezoekers in dit topic

Sephirothsnake

Colossal Veteran
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
12 sep 2006
Waardering
"TAKING STEROIDS LEFT ME WITH STRETCH MARKS" - The Big Interview - Celebs On Sunday - Showbiz - Sunday Mirror

"TAKING STEROIDS LEFT ME WITH STRETCH MARKS"
By Lara Kilner 17/06/2007
Gareth Gates
Related Articles
GARETH GETS BIG HIT
GATES OPENING
More The Big Interview
GARETH Gates has gone all grown up since he disappeared from pop-star life three years ago. But the 22-year-old, who’s launching a comeback with a new single, Changes, released tomorrow, isn’t quite as big as he was 18 months ago, when he admits he buffed out rather too much.

‘I’d been on the steroids,’ he admits. ‘I was taking Creatine, which is a legal steroid, and I went through a stage of having that with lots of protein supplements and going to the gym five days a week. It got to the point where I looked in the mirror and the size of my neck was just ridiculous. So I had to say “woah”, and ease off the gym a bit. That was about a year and a half ago and I haven’t been since, so I’m back to my usual skinny self. I’ve still got the stretch marks…’

Gareth admits he is an extreme person in all areas of his life, but reckons he isn’t vain. Well, not really. ‘I take pride in my appearance, but I’m not vain, although lots of people would disagree. I spend 10 minutes getting ready – and then about half an hour looking in the mirror,’ he laughs.

He also admits to being ‘a fan of the old sunbeds’, something Celebs gives him a good ticking off for. ‘But I don’t want to use St Tropez, because I’m scared of going orange. And that Johnson’s Holiday Skin stuff takes too long to develop – I need immediate effects.’

Advertisement
Something he’s not expecting to take immediate effect is his rise back to the top of the pop game. ‘It’s been a while, so I know it’s going to take time and hard work, it’s not going to be handed to me on a plate. Last time, with Pop Idol, lots of people were watching me every week on TV, but this time it’s totally reliant on my hard work.’

But isn’t it a bit surreal staging a comeback at the ripe old age of 22? ‘It is mad, but I was very young when I did Pop Idol. And I don’t call it a comeback – it’s just the next stage. And I’m very excited about it.’

Us too, Gareth, us too…

Gareth on...

...saucy fan mail
‘There’s this 44-year-old married woman who writes to me. She recently sent me the third instalment of a story about a character called Mr Willy, who goes on lots of adventures. She talks about him roaming through two big mountains and into the dark, dark alley. It’s getting worse and worse. Or is that better and better? It’s all good fun. I can’t wait for the fourth instalment.’

...on statying mates with Will Young and, erm, Not Darius
‘I meet with Will every so often for a pint. Also, the other night I’d been to the theatre to see a play and I bumped into him on the street, which caused a stir with fans’ camera phones, because we haven’t been seen together for a while. Do I still see Darius too? Oooh, no.’

...life with a stutter
‘It’s amazing being able to handle interviews and express my own opinions in the pub. People are always telling me to shut up these days. Do I get chatted up more now I can talk back? Yeah, naturally. The conversations we have last longer, seeing as I can participate now. That always helps.’

Gareth’s new single Changes is available to buy tomorrow

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Mijn knokels jeuken :mad: de vuil janet...

Wat een strandjanet man.

whahahahahahahaha

Creatine een legale steroide :roflol: Wat een klapmongool is het ook. I.p.v. 53 kg woog hij zeker 59 Kg toen hij zo buff was?

nou ik hoop dat hij trots is dat hij laat zien dattie achtelijk is

Wat een frikandel :rolleyes:

Waar zijn zijn traps dan :haha: gay as the day is long

:roflol: kanslooze!

Wie is dat nou weer.

Is hij geen zanger/acteur van iets of wat?

man die gay is nooit buff geweest.

Je weEt tOg.. cReAtiinEh + prOtEiine = LeiiPpe StEroiiDe!

tja en wat denkt ie er nou mee te bereiken??

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

:sd: :sd: :sd: :sd: :sd: :sd: :sd: :sd: :sd:

Lijkt wel z'n aars. :eek:

''It got to the point where I looked in the mirror and the size of my neck was just ridiculous''

Jezus:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Haha. Beast.

Back
Naar boven