AndroidHealthClinic

Dallas McCarver topic (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Bostin Loyd heeft totaal geen goede genen voor bodybuilding. Wat hij gebruikt is zeker niet nodig om zo'n fysiek te krijgen als hem en kun je zeker met veel lagere dosissen behalen.

leuk filmpje waar lee priest de vloer aan veegt met die bostin :D

leuk filmpje waar lee priest de vloer aan veegt met die bostin :D

hitler-dead-2.jpg

Zijn voedingsschema en indeling qua trainingen, voor de geinteresseerden!

Training Day – Diet
2 gallons water a day
Sea salting all meals

Meal 1 - Training Day
Macros
Fats: 25g
Carbs: 115g
Protein: 55g
Additions
3g – Omega
1TB – Flax Seed

Option for Off Day
3 Whole Eggs
6oz – Beef (ground/flank)
2 – Bagels (50g carbs each) OR 3 english muffins
150g – Berries (blue, black, strawberry or combination of 3)

Meal 2 – Pre Workout Meal
Fats: 10g
Carbs: 100g used on Smaller body parts / 120g used on Legs / Back / Chest
Protein: 55g

Intra workout Layout – See Below

Meal 3 – Post workout meal on Smaller body parts
§ 100g – Cream of Rice
25g – Honey
55g - Whey Isolate
1 Muffin (Just keep consistent)
· Or
§ 350g Jasmine Rice
7oz chicken
Salsa

Post workout on Legs / Chest / Back - Sushi

Meal 4
§ 500g – Sweet Potato Cooked
7oz – Beef (ground/flank)
30g – Peanut butter or Almond butter
1 TB – Flax seed

Meal 5
§ 350g – Jasmine Rice
6oz – Chicken Cooked
3 Whole eggs

Meal 6
§ 280g – Jasmine Rice Cooked or 400g sweet potato
50g – Avocado
7oz – Beef (ground/flank)

Meal 7
§ 8oz – Organic Greek yogurt (I say this so you are getting quality dairy)
35g – Whey isolate
32g – Nut Butter
100g – Any granola you choose just keep consitent

Mid Sleep
§ 50g – Whey isolate
32g – Nut butter

Ø Peri Workout Nutrition – Smaller body parts

Intra – sip pre and throughout training
§ BCAA Source: 30g
Glutamine – 10g
Creatine – 5g
Beta Alanine – 4-6g
Citrulline Malate – 6g
Agmatine Sulfate – 1g
Glycerol – 5g
50g of carbs from a carb powder intra
20g Whey Iso

Peri Workout Nutrition – Larger Body Parts
o Intra – sip pre and throughout training
§ BCAA Source: 30g
Glutamine – 10g
Creatine – 5g
Beta Alanine – 4-6g
Citrulline Malate – 6g
Agmatine Sulfate – 1g
Glycerol – 5g
100g of carbs from a carb powder intra
20g Whey Iso

Post-show training 1xpd
Legs - quad emphasis
Chest/ delts/ tris
Back / bis
Legs - ham emphasis
Chest / delt/ tri
Back/ bi

Training indien 2xpd
Am / pm
Quad / hams
Chest / back
Arms / shoulders
Hams / quads
Back / chest
Shoulders / arms
Off

Hoeveel kcal is dat?

Die carbs moeten wel zo hoog met al die insulinaa

D5xCfTv.png

TCETftH.png

dus die dude eet geen groente en fruit behalve avocado?

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Dallas McCarver op het MD forum:

Here's something I've wanted to discuss and haven't really known how to address it without stepping on some toes or hurting some feelings.... so everyone please remain calm n no one get but hurt. Also this is not meant to discourage you guys in ANYWAYS from asking ALL and ANY questions you may have as I don't know your individual situation and can't speak directly for each of you but..

I see a lot of Itty bitty detailed questions asked in here and THAT'S A GREAT THING, but let's keep in mind a few things that are ALWAYS going to be MOST important. I'm going to lay out 3 key things that I think honestly over rule everything you do in this sport and if taken seriously will eventually lead to inevitable success (within gentic limitations onviously).

1. Intensity
- bust your fucking ass!! We got guys worried about type of shoes, fish oils, exact intra workout mixes, rest period times, exact protein to fat to carb ratios, how many grams of bcaa and glutamine to take yet they train like bikini girls!!! So let's all step back from the drawing bored and Nutt up to the grinding stone and keep in mind none of this nit picky Itty bitty bull shit will replace you getting in that gym and busting your ass to the point of fainting and/ or vomiting every damn day! Fuck over training, Fuck all this modernized bull shit just get in there and BUST YOUR ASS! Same with the diet you've got to such it the hell up and eat your meals on time as you should. None of this I was too busy or tired or whatever if you want it get to it!

2. CONSISTENCY
- so once you actually learn what true intensity is, which few actually understand, you do that shit day in and day out. Learn to live for those meals, learn to miss that nauseated dizzy feeling in the gym. You've got to CRAVE that shit because that ultimately is what's going to get you to where you want to be! If you love the result you'll learn to love the process.

3. Intensity
- oh I already mentioned that!? Well that's because it's that damn important! I can't stress enough how weak minded most of the population is, hell now days people can't even handle words and negativity let alone actually real physical pain... SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!! Heavy weight won't hurt you if done properly with strict form! Yeah it hurts, yeah you can't breath, you Wana lay down and quit!?! DO ANOTHER SET NOW!!! There's nothing wrong with being intense to the point of being a Lil crazy or even angry.. I used to have a football coach that said, "intensity is the key to success you gotta give it all you got and then give that AGAIN if you want to be great! Do you not think the next guy is giving what he THINKS is all hes got well you've got to KNOW you've got more to give than him!!"

Not really a rant guy just a pep talk... let's all remember none of this nickel and dime stuff we discuss in here will ever take presence of CONSISTENT HARD WORK!

Huidige shape

8bbe058b9d9c5f4fa54af2d8e449cd6c.jpg

Nog een paar interessante punten vanuit het MD forum

Matt Jansen:
Dallas and I changed our split around just slightly in order to be able to consistently train legs together on Saturdays which we started today. Here is what we did, we also filmed so give us some time but It will be on MD as well!

1 - Leg Extensions (which just served as a warm up)
3-4 sets of 20

2 - Hack Squats
We did warm up sets of 6-10 reps working up to two max effort sets, Dallas finished with a top set of 8 plates a side x 8. The goal with these was a full range of motion hitting below parallel and then exploding out of the hole.

Then following the max effort set we did a variation of muscle rounds which the standard set up of this is 6 sets of 4 with 15 second rests but we did 6 sets of 6 with 15 second rest with 4 plates per side. This is a training technique that was a part of the titan training method that Leo Costa wrote.

3 - Leg Press (frog stance with feet low on the platform)
Here we worked up to 3 sets with the last set being a triple drop set, these reps we came to a slight pause at the bottom then really tried to explosively move the weight out of a deadstop position. The reasoning for the narrow frog stance with our feet is to increase the range of motion and get deeper. Frog stance has your toes slightly out and you want to make sure that your knees are tracking in line with your toes which allows you to surpass your trunk.

3 sets of 10-12 and then the last drop set was anywhere from 40-50 reps total.

4 - Superset

2 sets of vertical leg press x 10-15 INTO Leg extension 10 full reps + 10 bottom half partials

2 sets of Leg extension 10 full reps + 10 bottom half partials INTO Vertical Leg Press to near failure.

5 - Smith Squat
225x20
3/4 reps out of the bottom.

Antwoord op de vraag

Any tips on how to improve nutrient absorption?
The usual advice is to consume food with digestive enzymes, i.e. pineapple and papaya.
Is there anything you can add to that?

First and foremost one area that most people miss when it comes to nutrient absorption is that our bodies on their own produce enzymes to break down food which starts in the mouth with chewing. That being said we are not all alike and the enzymes produced are not all the same for each individual so one of the keys to properly digesting your food is to pay attention to each meal, how that meal sits with you and your bodies response to follow. Following a meal outside of the satiety effect it provides you should not be feeling overly distended, gassy/bloated or bogged down from a meal. If you are your body is having a hard time digesting something that you are eating. (unless its just sheer volume, this is another issue in and of itself) Just to ease your mind you do not have to eat all "bodybuilder" foods in order to make progress. There are several variables that come into play with absorption or what we might think is an absorption issue. It might be a food sensitivity or our bodies might be having a hard time digesting a specific source which might be fats, carbs or proteins. Lets use carb sources for an example. Some of us simply cannot handle the amount of fiber that is associated with these foods and we need to be mindful of that. Oats, brown rice, potatoes are all dense in both soluble and insoluble fiber and if you are consuming these as your primary carb sources you might be left feeling bloated for a greater majority of the time. This does not mean off the bat that you have a sensitivity to these foods but more so that your body might not be able to handle the amount of fiber you are consuming as a result of the carbs you are choosing to eat.

Fats are also a macronutrient source that present issues for a good majority of individuals. Often times it is not that your body cannot handle a specific source of fat but more so that your body is not producing enough bile in order to break the sources of fat down. I for instance use a product called betaine HCL with my meals containing fats to help me better break down and utilize the fat sources. I do not have a food sensitivity to fats as a whole rather my body lacks the ability to naturally break them down on their own fully which leaves me feeling bloated.

Its important to have this knowledge when you are having issues with foods and be able to assess if it is the food itself or an issue with your body properly digesting the food which through proper supplementation it can overcome. This is why I am an advocate of having a set meal plan when you are dieting. There is not magic in eating the same foods every day but more so it just provides more clarity and its easier to assess progress and also any issues that arise if the nutrition is consistent on a daily basis. If every time you eat potatoes you feel bloated following that meal, remove the potatoes or try another type of potato or just add another carb source. There is no rule saying you have to eat potatoes in order to be a successful bodybuilder, sometimes it comes down to trail and error in finding what sits best with you. Through following a consistent diet its easier to pin point sources that might be causing you issues vs always switching up your meals and sources which might leave you feeling constantly bloated and then you have no consistently to be able to pin point what may or may not be causing the issue.

Trainingsverslag door Dallas

Arms

1-Tricep press downs speed emphasis
6x15 with 45 second rests
*Controlled eccentric but really focus on moving the weight fast.

2-Seated cambered bar overhead ext
work up to the heaviest set of 15 that you can do then stay there for two additional sets.
*move weight to just shy of lockout and focus on full stretch
-3 working sets

3-weighted dips (parallel bars, bench or machine)
4 second eccentrics heavy as you can for 12-10
3 sets

4-tri - set
1 round all out
Cambered bar reverse extension x 15
Cambered bar overhead extension x 15
135 close grip bench x failure

60 second tricep stretch

Biceps

1-Straight bar curl

First do a max set of 20 with normal tempo then with that same weight do 3 more sets like this

It's 3/4 reps so you won't go to full stretch
4 second eccentric
2 second pause at 3/4 stretch (since your pausing at 3/4 you will need to contract biceps to hold the weight in place)
Explosive concentric which might not end up being all that fast towards the end
-3 sets to failure in above format

2-DB hammer curls
- alternating 5's until you reach 15 each arm
3 sets

3- superset
Machine preacher into cable cambered bar reverse grip curl x 15-20 each
3 sets

Rest pause format on preacher to reach total reps

Speed emphasis on reverse curl

Bicep stretch

Nog een post van Matt Jansen

Wanted to lay out the workout from today and a bit of the reasoning as to why Dallas is doing what he is doing today. This is his second back training day of the week. Back is something that we wanted to place an emphasis on this off season as well as legs. Well with training back and legs both twice a week we need to go about it in a methodical way due to the direct and indirect work his lower back is now getting 4x per week. I do not want his lower back fatigue or lack or recovery being a limiting factor in his training so todays back training day is focused on more iso lateral and bilateral chest supported movements in order to allow the lower back the least amount of stress possible today.

"The focus here is to do a lot of iso lateral and bi lateral work and really work on driving your elbow as far back on each individual rep as possible. Once you can no longer get a full peak contraction through your scapula that is where the set comes to an end with today being your secondary back day.
I want these to all be very hard straight sets but no extended sets today just the hardest straight sets you can get.

On all of the single arm work keep your chest in the pad throughout and drive the working arm back hard and explosively

Exercise 1 - Superset

DB pullover INTO Cable Wide Grip straight arm pullover

(work on getting a full stretch from the lats and driving from that position keeping your lats engaged through the concentric)

12-15 reps on each - 3 rounds

Exercise 2 - Legend High Row Single Arm

Sets 1 - 2: Straight sets of 12 -15 each arm

Set 3: 3 sets in 1 alternating left and right arm getting equal reps with each arm. Example 10-10-6-6-3-3

Exercise 3 - Legend Horizontal Seated Row (same machine you used monday just single arm)

Sets 1 - 2: Straight sets of 12 -15 each arm

Set 3: 3 sets in 1 alternating left and right arm getting equal reps with each arm. Example 10-10-6-6-3-3

Exercise 4 - Incline DB row (stretching DB's out in front of you and rowing to your waist) Both arms at same time

*Full stretch and 1 second pause at peak contraction

8 - 10 reps

3-4 sets based off of feel with what you have left at this point

Exercise 5 - Assisted pull up machine (if they dont have one do Pull downs)

2 second pause at full contraction - 2 second stretch

Explosive contractions until you can no longer hold the pause at peak contraction

2 working sets aiming for 12+ reps"

:roflol: even rustig 30 platen in gebruik nemen met 1 supersetje

Dallas offseason

23949_1_1.jpg

23949_2_1.jpg

Waarderingen: REJ
Todays Hamstring training layout.

I have used acclimation sets or add sets for years which is the exact opposite of a drop set but this idea specifically used for hamstrings today I saw in a video that Scott Stevenson (great training mind) had David Henry doing.

Exercise 1 - Adduction
***lots of warm ups prior to working sets make sure you are warm
2 Rest Pause sets aiming for a total of 25-30 reps on each.

Exercise 2 - Acclimation sets Barbell RDL
Okay so its going to be 5+5+5 and have beau load for you and you load for him, I want these to be challenging and heavy but strict. Asses your weight so say if you wanted to finish in the low 400's you could do 315 then add 25's for each additional set. If that is not hard enough start at like 335 or something. Just thinking outloud here

2 ALL OUT working sets here.

Exercise 3 - Lying Leg Curl SUPERSET Banded Good Morning
15 reps DROP 15 reps + Partials from the stretch at same weight as drop

+ 10 reps on banded good morning

3 working sets here

Exercise 4 - Stiff legs on the Hyper SUPERSET Long Stride walking lunges with barbell

20 reps on stiff legs INTO 12 Reps each leg on walking lunges

3 working sets

Stretch

Calf Giant set

Smith raises or machine raises x 20

Seated Raises x 15

Body weight raises from a stretch block to failure.

3 rounds

Stretch

Offseason 306 lbs

a353570ac2cba4c269cef686c7f030d0.jpg

Back
Naar boven