Bezoekers in dit topic

:gek:

Laatst bewerkt:

Harvester of Sorrow!

Laatst bewerkt:

Harvester of Sorrow!

Screenshot_20230226_085959_Flashscore.jpg

Nooit gezien zo een score

In 1987, following a playoff loss to the Boston Celtics, Thomas was asked if he agreed with Dennis Rodman's comments that Larry Bird was overrated because he was white; Thomas agreed that if Bird were black he "would be just another good guy" instead of being portrayed as the league's best player. Thomas later said he was joking and just supporting his teammate.

:roflol:

In 1987, following a playoff loss to the Boston Celtics, Thomas was asked if he agreed with Dennis Rodman's comments that Larry Bird was overrated because he was white; Thomas agreed that if Bird were black he "would be just another good guy" instead of being portrayed as the league's best player. Thomas later said he was joking and just supporting his teammate.

:roflol:
Als er een sport is waar alle statistieken van worden bijgehouden is het basketbal wel. moet vast wel een lijstje staan waar Bird Rodman flink mee owned ( misschien niet met rebounds)

Dennis Rodman regrets saying that if Larry Bird was black, he would be considered an average basketball player
That statement from Rodman took place right after game 5, in which Larry Bird had the infamous steal that won the game for the Celtics.
"Game 6 at Boston I made the most wrong decision that a person can make. I was young and stupid so after the game, I said If Larry Bird was black, he would be an average basketball player. That is what I actually said back then, and I was in Boston."
Lijkt me dus gezegd uit frustratie.

Back
Naar boven