MuscleMeat

De nieuwe Wrestle King : Ronnie "The Peanut" Coleman ...?

Bezoekers in dit topic

ProSource: Speaking of supplements, you've been a well-documented fan of ProSource for just about our entire 16-year history. What's most important about a supplement retailer for you?

Ronnie Coleman: ProSource is all about a commitment to excellence. They always have been. When you're out there, trying to attain the highest physique and performance goals, you want to deal with companies that have the same serious approach to getting the job done right that you have. With ProSource, you know their customer service, their business practices, their coverage of the industry on their website, are all top-notch. ProSource has delivered to me on time, all the time, and carry the best products in the world. I highly recommend the website to all serious people on the hunt for quality supplements who are looking for a great experience, customer appreciation, and some of the lowest prices around.

Alsof Ronnie dit zelf heeft gezegd :roflol:
De beste man kan geen drie woorden meer achter elkaar zetten.

dit zie ik hem toch nog niet direct doen

2 imo opmerkelijke stukjes:

ProSource: Outside of the Ronnie Coleman Classic, we still know you have your own bodybuilding ambitions. You recently had spinal surgery to alleviate neck and back pain. Have you completed rehab? Are you back in the gym?

Ronnie Coleman: Yes, I've been back in the gym now for two months and training hard. All is going great! I'm back up to 290 now, heading towards 300 hard, well-conditioned pounds.

ProSource: Last question: It sounds like there may indeed be a Masters Olympia in December in Prague. Will we see you on that stage?

Ronnie Coleman: Yes, I am shooting to be in that Master's Olympia show. Of course, I'm still recovering and rebuilding, but I'll be doing a ton of praying in the following months. It will take that much praying for me to get healthy enough and in shape enough to get on that stage, but that's my intent.

Back
Naar boven