MuscleMeat

Centraal Zyzz topic

Bezoekers in dit topic

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]
We miss you so much, We took care of your mum today :) 5:41PM and i still havn’t slept. I look like shit but i don’t care. Your little sluts are being rude calling you a dickhead and such but you know me and the girls will punish them for such disrespect. I will never find a giant like you to protect me from pedophiles. You and your sweet smile, stay safe and be nice to god up there, my sunshine.

I am very sad to say I have lost my brother bear, Az Sergeyevich also known as Zyzz.
I hate that you have left us like this. George is crying to me on the phone. There are no words that can describe what the **** everyone is feeling. It was unexpected. I will never forget how you tease that im asian. I will never forget how you trip me over and i would scrape my knee. I will never forget the ‘ching chong ching cha’ you do to me. I will never forget your disgusting attempt at cooking us a decent meal. I will never forget your stupid random pushups in the middle of the road so cars honk at you. I am torn. My dear brother, I promise i will look after the boys. I will see you soon, zyzzerella. ♥

---------

Aziz’s memorial this saturday in blues point at 6pm. Anyone located in sydney is able to come and we would appreciate everyone coming and having a good night on az’s behalf. Love you forever and ever xxx ♥

228909_Is_this_real_life.jpg

u+mirin+zyzz.jpg

Damn brah

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Hij is dood I guess, dit is geen troll meer, zou iig niet grappig zijn

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

wat een klerezooi, was echt erop aan het hopen dat hij nog leefde:( (srs)

Ik word verdomme niet goed, nu heb ik al 3x achter elkaar gedacht: wel dood... Niet dood! Wel dood... Niet dood!

Zyzz blijft gewoon trollen vanuit de hemel. Insane

als hij echt dood is dan is die Alki en zijn battlecam echt de laagste lijkenpikker die je je kan inbeelden :roflol:

hoop dat de misc na morgen wraak neemt.

Ik kan wel jankeeee

Back
Naar boven