• Startdatum
  • Reacties 477
  • Weergaven 78K
  • Volgers 64

Bezoekers in dit topic

Zeer scherp.

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Damn, Evan staat er goed bij.

"a teaser from my shoot with evan centopani on saturday, more to follow....." - Brian Moss

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Evan is al weer weg bij Prime Nutrition!

PRIME NUTRITION AND EVAN CENTOPANI PART WAYS
Over the course of my career as a professional bodybuilder, I’ve worked with relatively few companies. Fortunately, I have been able to learn a great deal and benefit tremendously from each of those relationships. I’m thankful to be able to say the same about my relationship with Prime Nutrition. My time spent working with Prime has taught me a great deal and has also reinforced that which I already knew regarding the supplement industry and my place in it. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Prime Nutrition for their support and for including me as part of their company; I sincerely appreciate it. Prime has taken a unique approach to growing their brand that has proven effective and I have no doubt that they will continue to grow rapidly. I wish Prime all the best.

Moving forward, I’m incredibly excited. The thought of expressing my fundamental beliefs by pursuing new endeavors leaves me fully inspired and eager to grow. As my future plans develop, I’ll be sure to keep everyone up to date here at centopani.com

http://centopani.com/prime-nutrition-and-evan-centopani-part-ways/

staat er goed bij

Guest posing in Guayaquil, Ecuador.

11189476_463085833868647_1561406960_n.jpg

Never skip chest day.

Evan Centopani guest posing at the NPC M3 Milwaukee Muscle Madness

EbCGJyI.jpg

fyjOycX.jpg

6ioEnLP.jpg

O1LULyj.jpg

e0Tpjd0.jpg

op2raQM.jpg

UV0RS2C.jpg

0zetDvN.jpg

TtNG6YU.jpg

ZafBkV6.jpg

Is zijn fysiek nou zoveel achteruit gegaan? Zijn armen zijn nog huge maar rug en benen zien er relatief smal uit

oogt inderdaad lichter dan anders.

is blijkbaar echt veganistisch geworden :p
geen idee hoe hij gaat blijven meedraaien zo

You'd think by looking at this storefront in Egypt that Evan Centopani has his own pharmacy?

16lzeav.jpg

Back
Naar boven