Fitness Seller

IGF -DES

Bezoekers in dit topic

Enig alternatief of gewoon blijven zoeken en afgaan , tot je op de juiste neerkomt ? ^^
Even if you find real IGF1, you're not gonna like the price.

And by the way, IGF will NOT cause hyperplasia. Oversimplifying things a little, but you'll get the gist.

There are two types of IGF1: 1) the 'normal' stuff that is produced in the liver and has systematic effect. 2) the MGF variant that is produced locally in muscle tissue. Only the MGF type increases satellite cell proliferation (~Hyperplasia).

Now, HGH binds to receptors in both the liver and muscle tissue. So if you take exogenous HGH, then you will increase your bodies level of IGF1 and MGF, thereby causing both satellite cell proliferation and differentiation. Without HGH, your MGF levels will be a limiting factor.

When you take only IGF1, you may blunt your body's own production of HGH, thereby leading to a shortage of MGF. While in principle you could take MGF as a peptide too, anecdotal evidence suggests that it does not work at all. Mostly, it goes systemic and then never makes it to the satellite cells. So I would only consider taking IGF1 if you are already taking 4IU+ of HGH. in that case the satellite cell pool continues to be replenished so that the additional IGF1 can have it's full effect for muscle growth.

Even if you find real IGF1, you're not gonna like the price.

And by the way, IGF will NOT cause hyperplasia. Oversimplifying things a little, but you'll get the gist.

There are two types of IGF1: 1) the 'normal' stuff that is produced in the liver and has systematic effect. 2) the MGF variant that is produced locally in muscle tissue. Only the MGF type increases satellite cell proliferation (~Hyperplasia).

Now, HGH binds to receptors in both the liver and muscle tissue. So if you take exogenous HGH, then you will increase your bodies level of IGF1 and MGF, thereby causing both satellite cell proliferation and differentiation. Without HGH, your MGF levels will be a limiting factor.

When you take only IGF1, you may blunt your body's own production of HGH, thereby leading to a shortage of MGF. While in principle you could take MGF as a peptide too, anecdotal evidence suggests that it does not work at all. Mostly, it goes systemic and then never makes it to the satellite cells. So I would only consider taking IGF1 if you are already taking 4IU+ of HGH. in that case the satellite cell pool continues to be replenished so that the additional IGF1 can have it's full effect for muscle growth.

Thanks for your reply.
What about taking mk677 with the igf des , is that enough ? Or would be better to take something else for the HGH increase and combining that with the igf ?

Thanks for your reply.
What about taking mk677 with the igf des , is that enough ? Or would be better to take something else for the HGH increase and combining that with the igf ?
That would be an option, yes. But personally I would just stick to low to moderate dose HGH (~4IU of a good generic brand). You would get much more out of that, and it's not much more expensive than buying both IGF1 and MK677. There is no need to take Insulin with HGH either, HGH will cause a sizable increase in IGF1 levels (~2x) even without insulin. It's just icing on the cake for the big guys who are pushing the limits.

Waarderingen: Vonk
That would be an option, yes. But personally I would just stick to low to moderate dose HGH (~4IU of a good generic brand). You would get much more out of that, and it's not much more expensive than buying both IGF1 and MK677. There is no need to take Insulin with HGH either, HGH will cause a sizable increase in IGF1 levels (~2x) even without insulin. It's just icing on the cake for the big guys who are pushing the limits.

Awesome ,thanks for sharing your information . Yeah not a big fan of the insuline , maby in a later stadium but for now this sounds very good . Ill see what i can get , do u have any protocols to share with the HGH , im pretty new to taking the compound . ANd thanks allot btw !

Sticky - Veel Gestelde Vragen: HGH

Personally, I prefer every day dosing rather than 5on/2off or similar. If you take 4IU and more, it's worth splitting up into 2 times 2IU, but not a must. The most important time is pre-workout (ca. 2 hours before first working set). Taking it before going to sleep is also a good option. I would only take it in the morning if you wanna do 3 injections per day or more.

Waarderingen: Vonk
Sticky - Veel Gestelde Vragen: HGH

Personally, I prefer every day dosing rather than 5on/2off or similar. If you take 4IU and more, it's worth splitting up into 2 times 2IU, but not a must. The most important time is pre-workout (ca. 2 hours before first working set). Taking it before going to sleep is also a good option. I would only take it in the morning if you wanna do 3 injections per day or more.

Cool , thanks man . Im gonna try that .

Ik heb 2 x 3 weken IGF1 l3r gedraaid op 100mcg icm HGH en aas. Ik vond het verwaarloosbaar, heb nu mee resultaat met 3iu HGH meer tov die cycle met IGF.

Ik heb 2 x 3 weken IGF1 l3r gedraaid op 100mcg icm HGH en aas. Ik vond het verwaarloosbaar, heb nu mee resultaat met 3iu HGH meer tov die cycle met IGF.

Ja ik begin meer positieve reacties vanuit het HGH standpunt te zien dan IGF-1 op zijn eigen . Ik ga alvast meer inkijken naar die HGH peptides en dan het misschien nog combineren .

Back
Naar boven