AndroidHealthClinic

Intellectual Dark Web

Bezoekers in dit topic

Lex Fridman: Eric Weinstein Round 4 (23 feb. 2021)

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

"As a fellow neo-nazi, can I ask how you spent Yom Kippur?" —Eric R. Weinstein
Ja vond dit een erg goed gesprek ook weer. Sowieso fan van Rogan en Lex. Wel eens gehoord wat weinstein zegt over Epstein?

DarkHorse: Tristan Harris (26 feb. 2021)

Tristan is the Co-Founder and President of the Center for Humane Technology, and Co-Host of podcast "Your Undivided Attention".

Peterson: Douglas Murray (jan. 2021)

Douglas Murray and I discuss, among other topics, the collapse of grand narratives on the left and the right alike, the potential for the resultant explanatory and motivational void to be filled by more radical ideological ideas, and the dangers posed by the mutual recrimination that all-too-frequently characterizes relationships across the left-right divide.

Works

Bekijk bijlage 523638
DarkHorse: Douglas Murray (23 okt. 2020)

Douglas Murray is an author of Multiple books including his most recent one; The Madness of Crowds, and associate editor at The Spectator. He discusses with Bret the collapse of American cities such as Portland, how we end up here, and what will come next.

Quillette: Gad SaadLink (March 13, 2021)

1617268751589.png

Evolutionary Psychologist (and Twitter Hit Man) Gad Saad on the ‘Cesspool’ in Academia, Hollywood’s Man-Children, and His New Book

Peterson: Gad Saad (15 feb. 2021)

Gad Saad and I discuss, among other topics, ideas as parasites, postmodernism, social constructivism, applying evolutionary thinking to understand our consummatory nature, epistemic humility, nomological networks, the degrees of assault on truth, and more.

En z'n praatje met Jonathan Pageau?

Ode aan C. Hitchens (1949 – 2011)

Alweer (bijna) tien jaar. :eek:

En z'n praatje met Jonathan Pageau?
Peterson: Jonathan Pageau (1 mrt. 2021)

Jonathan Pageau and I delve into the concepts of conscience, narrating objective reality, the perfect mode of being, the responsibility to move things towards the divine, the inevitability of religion, the significance of the virgin birth, and the idea of Heaven.

Jonathan Pageau is a symbolic thinker, YouTuber, and class carver of orthodox icons. Jordan and Jonathan have an ongoing dialogue surrounding Judeo-Christian narrative, reality, and symbolism among many other topics.

DarkHorse: Brittany King (3 apr. 2021)

Brittany Talissa King is an independent Journalist, Freelance Writer, and host of #AmericanShade with Brittany King on YouTube.

DarkHorse: Nancy Rommelmann (4 sep. 2020)

Nancy Rommelmann is an author, and reporter for Reason magazine. She discusses with Bret the current situation in Portland Oregon.
  • Everything You Pretend to Know About Food And Are Afraid Someone Will Ask (1998) Voedingsweetjes
  • Rommelmann's Los Angeles Bar & Nightlife Guide (2001) Nachtleven Gids
  • The Bad Mother (2011) Roman
  • The Queens of Montague Street (2012) Mémoire
  • Transportation (2013) Kortverhalen
  • Destination Gacy (2014) John W. Gacy Interview
  • To the Bridge, a True Story of Motherhood and Murder (2018) Non-fictie

Wat gebeurd er op deze planeet joh, dat woke is echt een etterend gezwel aan het worden.

Ah ja, Jordan werd er eens op dezelfde dag van verweten een Jodenknecht én nazi te zijn.

Ah ja, Jordan werd er eens op dezelfde dag (!) van verweten een Jodenknecht én nazi te zijn.
Klassieker:

"As a fellow neo-nazi, can I ask how you spent Yom Kippur?" —Eric R. Weinstein

1618238015968.png
1618238375626.png

Mikhaila zelf heeft ook wat verwijten en complottheorieën over zich heen gekregen.

't Zal het me worst wezen wat ze nu weer in in elkaar geflanst hebben over Jordan. 'k Snap er ook weinig van. Plus dat ik een hekel heb aan Marvel Comics.

Heb er ook niet naar gekeken, een karikatuur in een comic het zal wel. Maar JP kan mooi elke exposure in z'n voordeel gebruiken om weer een beetje terug te komen van weggeweest.

Back
Naar boven