They are a comfort to me.

So, I want to stand by my post,
Brave and not giving up,
For I know for sure
The day is coming
When we will meet again.

—Luise Stieber

1604171507851.png

Twelve days later she confessed to her husband in her diary, 'Without a greeting, without a word from you, everything is unspeakably hard. I feel like an orphan.' Momentarily forgetting her two children, she added, 'Now I have no one any more who belongs to me'

Laatst bewerkt:
"Do you know the good years when you're in them? Or do you just wait for them and realize that the good years came and went? Because there's a feeling that... This feeling like life has slipped through your fingers. Like the future is behind you. Like it's always been behind you.”

1604171450016.png

—True Detective

Laatst bewerkt:
The average celebrity meets, in one year, ten times the amount of people that the average person meets in his entire life.

~Jack Nicholson

Niks lekkerder dan als je depri bent even wat quotes van Chuck te lezen.

“Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. It is the result of long and patient effort in self-control. Its presence is an indication of ripened experience, and of a more than ordinary knowledge of the laws and operations of thought.”

Laatst bewerkt:
"Consider yourself as dead, your life as finished and past. Live what yet remains according to Nature's laws, as an overplus granted to your hope."

1606331891482.png

—Marcus Aurelius (121–180)

Laatst bewerkt:
The poisoned air he's breathin' has the dirty smell of dyin'. 'Cause it's never seen the sunshine and it's never felt the rain

But Casey minds the arrows and ignores the fatal echoes. Of the clickin' of the turnstile and the rattle of his chain.”

Zo vreselijk nihilistisch, maar zo mooi.

Het mooist in de versie van Cash

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.” – Robin Williams

Back
Naar boven