AndroidHealthClinic

WW2 (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Ach moet je je maar eens verdiepen in de 1e golfoorlog, ook wel bekend als de Irak/Iran oorlog.
Daar ging het pas goed los... Human waves en chemische oorlogsvoering ten top.

1e golf oorlog was tussen Irak en USA in 1991. Iran-Irak oorlog is gewoon de Iran-Irak oorlog.

1e golf oorlog was tussen Irak en USA in 1991. Iran-Irak oorlog is gewoon de Iran-Irak oorlog.

Nee hoor, met 1e golfoorlog word vaak de Iran-Irak oorlog bedoeld. Wat jij zegt geld voor Amerikanen.

Adolf Hitler & Fallschirmjäger
25qw61i.jpg

Ik heb ook weleens filmpjes gezien dat Irakezen in de 2de golfoorlog met Amerikaanse verkoolde lichamen aan het slepen zijn. Is van alle tijden.

Ja ik weet het.. maar ik doelde meer op dat het zo dichtbij was en massaal gebeurde ;) Eens wat anders dan de doorgaans heroische plaatjes.

---------- Post toegevoegd 31 March 2013 om 16:21 ----------

Nog een goeie docu (plak in utorrent)

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D62334DCBDD83997C02F3ED15504C60A417B375C&dn=Geschiedenis%20Van%20De%20Duitse%20Wehrmacht%20%282008%29%20DVDRip%20NL%20subs%20DutchReleaseTeam%20%5bDocumantaire%5d&tr=%2ahttp%3a%2f%2ftracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrentbay.to%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.ex.ua%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ft1.pow7.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f10.rarbg.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fexodus.1337x.org%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fgenesis.1337x.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2finferno.demonoid.me%3a3400%2fannounce

Generaloberst Heinz Guderian
2r3dw7a.jpg

My grandfather was a Yugoslav Partisan in WW2. He is born 1928, in a small village near Jajce. He had 4 older brothers, 1 younger brother and sister, all together there were 7 of them. He was living the small village life, herding the sheep, playing the flute, playing and fighting with other kids etc.

In 1942 he was returning home from a mountain when he saw NAZI Muslims locals forcing his Serbian neighbors including his mother, little brother and little sister into a house, and setting it on fire. He recognized that they were Muslim NAZI´s by the red hats and the uniforms.

Croat NAZI´s were called: Ustase divisions
Muslim NAZI´s were called: Handzar divisions

He watched in fear and cried while his mother and other people burned alive in that house, and he heard the fascist laughing and enjoying the moment.

His other 3 older brothers and father were taken to a death camp where they were tortured to death. His fathers mustache was torn out ripping off the skin, than he and his brothers were cut alive limb by limb by the fascists. The German NAZI´s did not do the crime, but they were present and watched while they tortured the Serbian people.

My grandfather was then 13 years old (1942), in 1 day he lost his whole family except 1 brother that was fighting with the Partisans.

He than went as an orphan to go to a next village where his aunt and uncle live. That same evening the Muslims entered their village as well, forced everybody outside the house telling them to line up shoulder to shoulder. They started to hit everybody to the back of the head with the rear of the rifle, knocking them to the ground, and with the 2 edged bayonet they stabbed everyone 2-3 times in the chest and 1 in the back of the neck.

This is how my grandfather described the scene. He was knocked to the ground. When he opened his eyes he saw this Muslim man standing over him with the bayonet and he heard man and woman screaming horrifically. When the Muslim went down with the knife he instinctively tried to grab it with his hands, cutting them open. When he was stabbed, he did not feel any pain. He was a bright white light, heard a soft beautiful melody and felt heat all over his body. He surrendered to the moment. He was stabbed again, and once more he saw the light even brighter.. He was half unconscious, but was weak, but still mentally present. He was rolled over, and the man stabbed him in the place between the neck and the head.

Thinking they have killed everybody, they went to other villages to continue their job. When my grandfather woke up hours later covered in blood, he saw that only he and a other 8 year old boy had survived the massacre. He and the other boy are still good friends and are both still alive 2013.

With none left to go to, he only had 1 more brother in the Partisans, so he went to search for them. It did not take long to find a Partisan četa (platoon), they took him to their temporary HQ where he asked them to accept him.

The platoon leader said: -"Go home kid, this war is no place for children"

He answered: "I have nowhere else to go, my family is butchered (literally saying zaklani, meaning butchered) and I have only one brother left in the Partisans.

PL-"Whats his name"?

He-"Gajic, Spiro"

They knew who he was, so they accepted him making him a 13 year old Partisan fighter.

He continued fighting till the end of the war 1945. Afther that he joined in 1946 an elite unit, hunting and capturing the remaining NAZI´s hiding throughout Yugoslavia till 1949.

My mother was born 1950.

He saw so many death, own family, personal wounding, his enemy´s and his own fighters..

Still he remains a happy individual, he is still smiling!! He managed to raise his 2 daughters and 1 son to be high educated, respected and proud! His son (my uncle) was an architect, daughter professor of chemistry and my mother professor Russian language.

There is so much more to tell, but I doubt that anyone will read it anyway. Ah well, I don´t care.. As long as I keep telling his story, maybe it will help someone that no matter what you saw and survived, NEVER GIVE UP!!

En 50 jaar later namen de Serviers wraak op de moslims. En wie zijn nu in de ogen van de publieke opinie de boemannen?

Brigadeführer Kurt Meyer, Standartenführer Joachim Peiper, Sturmbannführer & Oberst-Gruppenführer Josef Dietrich.
2r7n7ms.jpg
Max Wünsche (rang?)
3480xhl.jpg
Oberst-Gruppenführer Paul Hausser & Brigadeführer Kurt Meyer
11c8arm.jpg

Generalleutnant Theodor Tolsdorff
2ypfztw.jpg

Gesneuvelde Duitse Azen
  • Oberst Werner Mölders (1941)
  • Oberst Günter Lützow (1945)
  • Hauptmann Marseille (1942)
  • Major Walter Nowotny (1944)
25ko7cy.jpg
153mb90.jpg
343svsz.jpg
e9ung0.jpg

• Hauptmann Joachim Kirschner (1943)
  • Major Helmut Wick (1940)
  • Feldwebel Kurt Knispel (1945)
  • Hauptsturmführer Michael Wittmann (1944)
m9vsc8.jpg
idrxw9.jpg
2upr4vr.jpg
9h5mqv.jpg

Allen panzer? Marseille klinkt als een Fransoos.

Knispel blijft toch wel een baasje...

Rotterdam (1940)
3024bk6.jpg

Kanzler Engelbert Dollfuss in Heimwehr uniform
avgaie.jpg

Friedenand heeft volgens mij zijn huis volhangen met foto's van dat herenvolk :D

Hier heb je nog wat erectievoer :

Blijft wel een magnifieke speech natuurlijk, der Totale Krieg kregen ze in ieder geval wel.

Tja, Ferdinand of hoe hij tegenwoordig ook heet heeft niet voor niks een toepasselijke bijnaam.

Back
Naar boven