Fitness Seller

Centraal Zyzz topic

• Topic starter Guess
  • Startdatum
  • Reacties 14K
  • Weergaven 877K
  • Volgers 399

Bezoekers in dit topic

Zyzz the legacy video = 100% complete. Will be released March 24th roughly around 10am on YouTube.
Will also be posted on Az's. Facebook fanpage.
Thankyou to all who helped me put it together.
Total footage = 20 minutes
- Chestbrah

Zyzz the legacy video = 100% complete. Will be released March 24th roughly around 10am on YouTube.
Will also be posted on Az's. Facebook fanpage.
Thankyou to all who helped me put it together.
Total footage = 20 minutes
- Chestbrah

dan paaaaas

lol nice :D

u6mfp.jpg

Fuark, benieuwd naar legacy.

een pic ge upload door een chick in florida

308bnf5.jpg

149pq4i.jpg

2r42a6w.jpg

---------- Post toegevoegd Mon 19 Mar 2012 om 11:39 ----------

"Ran" the picture through Photoshop, checked exposures and light,

The only thing i can say is that i cant see ANYTHING on his back. its either to dark or not clearly visable/ way too grainy. Though you can remove tattoos even though it costs moonies and takes awhile ( 9-12 months *about* )

But the good news is that i see "something" on his left shoulder, exactly where his sleeve started. I know a lot of people get sleeves, granted, but it looks somewhat similar even though its grainy as phuck.

Either way, guy looks eerily similar to Zyzz, just thicker, solider, tighter and giver of more motivation.

jGh9w.jpg

- OP re-posts pic that a bish posted on her FB of a zyzz look-alike in central florida, similar proportions, haircut and shorts.
- OP comments "I think I know the guy, did he have tatts", bish replies "i think he did"
- someone posts comparison pic of height of tha backpack in OP's pic and potential height of 'zyzz look-alike'
- zyzz mentions moving to melbourne shortly before thailand trip, melbourne australia or melbourne, US ?
- Miami club has surprise special guest on zyzz's b'day the 24th of march, could it be zyzz's "resurrection"?
- Tribute vid also to be released by chestbrah on 24th.
- Photoshopped pic with contrast, lighting adjusted shows possible corresponding left sleeve but no identifiable back tattoo.

Komt uit topic van bb.com

Fuaaaark he's alive bitches:trollface:

:roflol: kan iedereen geweest zijn, wat een onzin.

Back
Naar boven