AndroidHealthClinic

Centraal Zyzz topic

• Topic starter Guess
  • Startdatum
  • Reacties 14K
  • Weergaven 874K
  • Volgers 399

Bezoekers in dit topic

'call me a phag but wow he changed my life, i will get a tattoo dedicated to him. I have never felt this sad in my life'

Momenteel bekijken: 50 cunt(s) (39 jelly en 11 mad) dit topic
RoniMoon1989, Baas Beer, BearelleJonas, BramK, Breakmore, building1991, Bumfluff, Calyptus, Cynthia, DanielZange, Denbar, EricR, Ezravdb, H4rdstyle21, haaii, harnak, KEUN, Khastarax, killerbee-one, loastres, Lork, Marc0000, markrot, Martijn826, MassiveBe, Misterw00t, Muze84, partypeep, Raymonk, Rick123, RobbertK, Scoobz0r, Situation, Timmeeh, Timmeh88, UA26, vanderlinden, washandje

Jammer dat hij er niet meer is. Zijn fysiek en zijn positieve levensvisie waren toch wel een voorbeeld voor mij.

Je hebt er tot nu toe weinig aan gehad :rolleyes:

van de bijna 300 pages op de mics is dit de enige post die het waard is om te lezen

It just doesn't seem possible to me. I don't want to believe this but there's so much evidence just piling up that he is no longer alive... I am no fan of Zyzz and I certainly never admired his physique. But what I did admire was his dedication and his attitude towards life. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell everyone that's reading... please stay off drugs of any kind unless you need them for medical purposes.

Aziz cultivated a culture of a free, easy going life that knew no boundaries. Now I'm not saying that steroids were the definite cause of his death because we don't know yet, but it is common knowledge that Clen and heart conditions don't go well together. According to the news reports, the heart condition was previously undiagnosed, which means that despite all the regular checkups Aziz said he had been taking, this particular problem was never diagnosed at all, and it was the one that unfortunately ended it all for him.

People, please stay away from these substances... I hear folks saying all the time that there have been ZERO deaths attributed to Steroid use, I've said it before and I'll say it now... you cannot die from Steroids... steroids aren't poisonous, they won't kill you directly, but they will flare up the medical conditions you may have and they will cause THEM to kill you. All deaths that come from using/abusing substances do not count as deaths from the use/abuse of steroids, they are blamed on other conditions. I am not saying Aziz definitely died from this but I'm just putting the thought out there.

Also, other hardcore drugs and "party" drugs like Cocaine etc. that Aziz was fond of taking have proven detrimental effects on your body as well. Alcohol, Smokes... they are all bad for you. You only live one life and I can understand why Aziz lived by Living it big and fast but that's not what life is all about. Come to think of it, you really do get just one life to live... even if you're unaesthetic without rippling muscles you can still go out there and live your life just like a regular person and still make the most of it! Aziz died at 22, there was so much he did that YOU wish you could have done. But then there's so much MORE that YOU will be able to do in your life that he will never be able to do now that he's no longer alive. You still have the time and opportunity to match up to him, but he doesn't have that.

He was the most famous person on the Misc. Making funny videos, trolling, going out to festivals and clubs, getting laid all the time, hanging out with his buddies. He just seemed to be living it up and many people were jealous of this and wanted to be like him... you have ALL the time to do so my friends, he will never be able to take a walk down to the park again, never be able to attend another concert, never be able to speak another word to his buddies... all because of that hard and fast lifestyle that he lived.

I have all the respect in the world for Aziz for his dedication to fitness. He's no longer around, but the thousands of people that he inspired are still there. I just hope everyone takes a lesson from this. Party hard, die fast is NOT the way to go out! Don't you want to see better days? Don't you want to visit all the countries in the world? Don't you want to have grandchildren? Don't you want to watch the World cup of whatever sport you're a fan of? Don't you want to have a cottage atop a mountain with woods surrounding it? Don't you want to just go to one of those grassy plains in the alps and camp out there like you were primitive once again?

There's so much more to life than just having a shredded body and having coïtus with women all the time people. There's so much more to it. Just look into the eyes of those around you that care for you. If you think there's nobody like that then you're wrong. You were born because someone cared enough, you were raised because someone cared enough, you are in a comfortable enough situation to be on a computer wasting time reading my post because someone cared enough to get you here or at least ASSIST you in the process. The world is not an inhumane place, people care... be it your family, your best friend, your significant other.

Sex, Drugs, Music, Abs... just a TINY part of what life really is.

So go out, live your life up. I've always had a problem with the phrase "Live everyday like it's your last"... that's not what you're supposed to do, here's a better one... Make everyday a better day than yesterday, respect your body, respect those around you that care for you, don't chase things that require you to compromise on any of the aforementioned and always remember, you only live once.

My condolences go out to his family, friends and Said who I'm sure was the closest to him.

Rest in piece Aziz, thanks for everything.

Fail at all the guys here with a low self esteem.

wtf heb ik gemist :| Dit kan niet waar zijn.... OMFG

en daarnaast nog lekker bakken in de sauna, en grote kans dat al wat hij in Thailand innam ook nog eens zo onzuiver als de pest was. Aangeboren hartafwijking my ass.

In Thailand zit die coke vol met Ya ba (speed + caffeine). In feite volks drugs #1 daar terwijl coke amper verkrijgbaar is.

Wel benieuwd in welke 'sauna' hij gevonden is. Is nou niet echt een saunaland omdat je in feite in Bangkok buiten ook al in een sauna loopt. Zal wel een gare coïtus-club zijn geweest dus of hij moet naar een gay-sauna geweest zijn, veel andersoortige sauna's vind je niet in Bangkok

Ik ga met angelus mee, erg respectloos als hoe er gesproken word over iemand die van nerd naar een meester fysiek is gegaan, ik dacht dat bodybuilding een sport was waarin respect voor elkaar getoond wordt, zyzz deed ook aan bodybuilding, en erg succesvol. Ik lees vaak van, ''wat maakt het uit dat je AAS gebruikt, hij heeft toch een goed fysiek gehaald'' .. dit zie ik hierin niet terug, erg triest, en dan vind je het gek dat er geen nieuwe leden bijkomen, kijk hoe respectloos er gereageerd wordt..

inb4postdelete

Maar ik lees ook nergens dat als er een onderzoek wordt gedaan en zijn bloedwaardes de verzameling aas en drugs tevoorschijn tovert en als dit nieuws lekt het weer leuk nieuws is voor onze sport tegenover buitenstaanders.

idioot, je kent blijkbaar het verschil niet tussen iemand die echt voor zijn sport gaat of een zyzz mannetje.
Hij heeft helemaal niks met de sport te maken, jezelf volproppen zonder enig besef van eigen gezondheid of dergelijke.. hahah laat me niet lachen hahaha hahaha

Laatst bewerkt:
van de bijna 300 pages op de mics is dit de enige post die het waard is om te lezen

It just doesn't seem possible to me. I don't want to believe this but there's so much evidence just piling up that he is no longer alive... I am no fan of Zyzz and I certainly never admired his physique. But what I did admire was his dedication

hier ben ik gestopt met lezen, tonnen aas gebruiken in combinatie met drugs & feesten, dat is geen dedication

laat me maar weten wanneer je moeder gestorven is, zal ik er ook wat grapjes over gaan maken en eens zien als het dan nog zo leuk is, met je vuile negerhumor:mad:

mijn oom is vorige week overleden aan gevolgen van diabetes.

Hij was dus mijn suikeroom...

En een oom staat toch wat dichter dan een of andere poser op internet. Spijtig voor zijn familie dat hij gestorven is, maar als die huilbuien die doen alsof hij god op aarde was, dat is net wat me aan hem irriteert.

Laatst bewerkt:
Issie gewoon echt dood?? FACK MAN FACKK. Ik kan et niet aan om 60 pagina's door te lezen... maar het lijkt er idd op datie gone is.

potverdommeee

Tsja en dan verbannen worden omdat ik de waarheid spreek.. erg triest, mij maakt het niet uit dat ik verbannen ben, dit is ook mijn laatste post (waarschijnlijk..), te veel bro-scientists hiero, en respectloze losers.

Succes, ik ben verder op bb.com, vele malen beter

leget35

Tsja en dan verbannen worden omdat ik de waarheid spreek.. erg triest, mij maakt het niet uit dat ik verbannen ben, dit is ook mijn laatste post (waarschijnlijk..), te veel bro-scientists hiero, en respectloze losers.

Succes, ik ben verder op bb.com, vele malen beter

leget35

doei

Momenteel bekijken: 46 gebruiker(s) (27 leden en 19 gasten) dit topic
mack10, Apollyon, avg, dannyz, DivaH, EddyWally, EricR, Fernau, haaii, Jamie Starr, jinkazama1, kiboko1, killerbee-one, Krakatoa, Martijn826, Masters, Mindfields, Misterw00t, Rick123, Silentio, Situation, The Bishop, Timmeeh, Viggo, washandje, Yohan

---------- Post toegevoegd Wed 10 Aug 2011 om 13:13 ----------

2pru2rn.jpg

Stommiteiten halen we bijna allemaal wel uit maar niet luisteren naar je lichaam is voorbij stom wat mij betreft :

Heb zelf ook meerdere malen periodes gehad waarbij ik op een gegeven moment signalen kreeg van mijn lichaam dat het teveel was. Dan ga je dus niet door met feesten. Of het nou een aangeboren afwijking was of niet bij Zyzz, signalen geeft je lichaam niet voor niets.

Niks mis met feesten verder maar je moet nog wel de scheiding kennen tussen de levensstijl van een partybeest of de levensstijl van een sporter (met gebruik van hulpmiddelen). Beiden kan niet in ieder geval, of sporten met een klein beetje feesten of ultiem partyen maar dan niet ook nog eens je lichaam behoorlijk belasten met intensief sporten en de nodige hulpmiddelen. Dat die gast een rolmodel is voor velen zegt ook wel iets over de sport.

Als een 22jarige dergelijke symptonen vertoont raden ze toch meteen allerhande onderzoeken aan? Dus ofwel wisten ze van de afwijking ofwel was alles prima en is het gwn een good old OD.

Back
Naar boven