MuscleMeat

Magical word :

Bezoekers in topic

Deejay_Spike

Freaky Bodybuilder
+15 jaar member
Lid geworden
24 okt 2002
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word ****. Of all the English words that begin with the letter f, **** is the only word that is referred to as the f word.

It's the one magical word. Just by its sound, it can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. ****, as most words in the English language, is derived from German, the word 'frigen' which means to strike.

In English, **** falls into many grammatical categories.
As a transitive verb, for instance 'John ****s Shirley', as an intransitive verb: 'Shirley ****s'.

Its meaning is not always coïtusual. It can be used as an adjective such as: 'John is doing all the ****ing work'; as a part of an adverb: 'Shirley talks too ****ing much'; as an adverb enhancing an adjective: 'Shirley is ****ing beautiful'; as a noun: 'I don't give a ****'; as part of a word: 'abso****inglutely' or 'in****ingcredible' and as almost every word in the sentence '**** the ****ing ****ers'.

We realize there aren't too many words with the versatility of ****, as in these examples describing situations such as:
fraud: 'I've got ****ed at the used cars lot',
dismay: 'Oh, **** it',
trouble: 'I guess I'm really ****ed now',
aggression: 'Don't **** with me, buddy',
difficulty: 'I don't understand this ****ing question',
inquiry: 'Who the **** was that?',
dissatisfaction: 'I don't like what the **** is going on here',
incompetence : 'He's a ****-off.'
dismissal: 'Why don't you go outside and play hide and go **** yourself?'.

I'm sure you can think of many more examples. With all these multi-purposes applications how can anyone be offended when you use the word?. We say: use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech. It will identify the quality of your character immediately. Say it loudly and proudly: **** YOU!.

Mich

Dutch Bodybuilder
Elite Member
+15 jaar member
Lid geworden
22 mrt 2003
hehe f ****ng geinig stukje

Deejay_Spike

Freaky Bodybuilder
+15 jaar member
Lid geworden
24 okt 2002
  • Topic Starter Topic Starter
voor het audio stukje : [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

dandyman

Huge Freak
+15 jaar member
Lid geworden
1 mrt 2003
enne welk woord hebben we t over?

Gargantuan Beast
+15 jaar member
Lid geworden
19 mei 2002
hahaha, zo zie je maar weer dat ook powerlifters eigenlijk stuk voor stuk lolbroeken zijn!

Gargantuan Beast
+15 jaar member
Lid geworden
19 mei 2002
Ja het zijn allemaal ****ing lolbroeken

frietbakker

Ripped Bodybuilder
+15 jaar member
Lid geworden
9 nov 2002
Heel koel ja, is van monty python, en die audio file die is echt helemaal geniaal! zo kwam ie ook in hun show!

Naar boven