Fitness Seller

Centraal Zyzz topic

Bezoekers in dit topic

Wie traint er morgen met een rouwband om ? In The Name Of Zyzz

eh? waarom willen mensen een hoge postcount ? Om te laten zien dat je geen leven hebt buiten internet of wat ?

wtf

Boven de 30k posts worden ze omgezet in harde euro's

CLIFFS

-Rumours fly round misc that Zyzz is dead (claimed to have been started by lolcatz)
-Supaturk and others post ITT confirming death, seem genuinely upset
-Lots of 'evidence' flying around on facebook, RIPs etc from various miscers/bbers/friends of zyzz
-News article from big aus paper's website appears to confirm death (http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226111960086) however it's clear that the article is based upon the facebook evidence and is therefore basically unsubstantiated
-Nobody knows what is going on

If he really is dead then wow, that seriously suks hard and I feel extremely sorry for all of those who were close to him. He's one of the reasons I started lifting and inspired me a lot. On the other hand, there's not enough evidence for me to believe it yet, however inconsiderate that might sound, considering how notorious aesthetic/sydney crew are for trolling.

net terug van training. Is er nog nieuws?

YCp80.png

Blijft gissen met die gozer.

eh? waarom willen mensen een hoge postcount ? Om te laten zien dat je geen leven hebt buiten internet of wat ?

wtf

boven de 100k kan je niet worden gebannend

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Zijn sponsor zegt nu dat het bevestigt is door familie en vrienden :( van BB gehaald

Back
Naar boven