Fitness Seller

Epische Foto's

Bezoekers in dit topic

Rietveld is grote naam in het kunstwereldje.

Is ook een kwestie van je moet het willen zien!

Nazi avant-garde fotografie

1600186202825.png

1600275193726.png

Laatst bewerkt:
Never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die

Michael Francis Rizzi, do you renounce Steks ?
– I do renounce him.

giphy.gif

Zijn kleinkinderen zijn vast trots telkens de foto van opa voorbij komt.

Een foto die me altijd is bijgebleven:

Tamara Litinskaya (1910-1937)

1600772139868.png

David King is the author of The Commissar Vanishes: The Falsification of Photographs and Art in Stalin’s Russia (1997) and several other volumes on Russian topics. This photograph comes from his book Ordinary Citizens: The Victims of Stalin (2003).

Many of you will pause here because it is an image of a beautiful woman, others will linger because in her expression is a detectable, if unfathomable, emotion. It is the confusion of a betrayal disproportionate to one’s standing in life, the disbelief at the further indignity of bureaucratic formality, a premonition of death. This is inconsolable dread of a person left to contemplate her own imminent doom. Perhaps the people who prepared this file took particular pleasure in watching this young and innocent creature suffer, perhaps they did not care at all.

Under the photograph is a brief description:

“Born 1910 in Moscow. Non-party member. Student. Arrested 8 February 1937. Sentenced to death on 25 August 1937. The charge: unknown. Shot the same day. Mugshot taken from interrogation files of people arrested on falsified charges during Stalin’s reign.”

This scathing embarrassment for our species we’ve all felt before in those rare moments of introspection that we tried to stifle as quickly as possible. When we first realized that people cooked other people in ovens in sleepy towns. Or hacked them up with machetes in the wilderness. Or pumped them full of rounds in first-grade classrooms. Kurt Vonnegut wrote once in Slaughterhouse Five, "There is nothing intelligent to say about a massacre.“

Volgens sommige 'bronnen' geëxecuteerd in Loebjanka.

Een artikel dat me altijd is bijgebleven:

1600772288602.png

giphy.gif

Waarderingen: BB_
XyhZJ0gBDjvi5dYtoPboK6Kr9EYRPcvWwx7sIF_I9L-3qJMKCDmco9jCzEPDNhI9si4IeaDQKguAQg=s640-c-fcrop64=1,0000044bffffad8b-nd

Baas met die zonnebril
Los van het feit dat ze zich wellicht in een bordeel bevonden is het verschil tussen achterhoede en front nooit moeilijk te achterhalen.

1600772753065.png

He's got the look... Na-na-na-na-na.... :rocker2:

Zou de zin "take no prisoners" geopperd zijn? :fluit:

Back
Naar boven