Shocking News George “Bulletproof” Farah is a Liar

Bezoekers in dit topic

hardcorebuilder

Monstrous Giant
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
16 apr 2006
Waardering
The Rochester police union says local bodybuilder, George “Bulletproof” Farah is lying about being a cop shot in the line duty.

Rochester Police Locust Club President, Mike Mazzeo, calls the claim, “shameful and deceitful. “

"I got a job with the police department and basically I was their rookie, brand new. I wasn't even workin', got a call and I heard that a bank was getting’ robbed and I was in the area so I stopped by to help… To make the story short, I got shot three times," Farah said in an inspiration video posted to Optimum Nutrition’s website.

Police say Farah was never a cop.

They say he was shot in August 1997 in what they described as a dice game gone wrong on Chili Ave., not at a bank robbery.

Mazzeo says he started looking into Farah's background a month ago after someone called the Locust Club wondering why Farah wasn't getting the same support as the Rochester officers who truly were shot in the line of duty.
"Over the years we've seen many instances where we question why an individual would do what they do. Obviously, in this case, we're concerned it was to profit and obviously to benefit himself, at least I believe that. And certainly in doing so, it was a great insult.
It was wrong," Mazzeo said.

Optimum Nutrition pulled the video from its website after the union contacted the company.

Farah remains a contracted athlete.

The 42-year-old trainer and nutritionist has not been charged with a crime.

The district attorney's office is asking anyone who feels they were defrauded by Farah to call them with information.

Farah was not available for comment.
His attorney would also not comment.

filmpje --> http://rochester.ynn.com/content/to...-police-union-calls-local-bodybuilder-a-liar/

Wat een lul, mooi dat deze gast op zijn plaats wordt gezet.

This is George Farah's answer from his site, an excerpt from a Getbig (ironic) interview
http://www.georgefarah.net/articlessouthwest.htm

How did you get shot?
August 13, 1998, three days after my birthday, I was on my way to work, there was an attempted robbery, and some kids, about fifteen years old, shot me three times with a .45 caliber gun. I was forced to go into a coma, because of several cardiac arrests. I was pronounced dead a couple of times. They forced me into a sedative coma because my heart rate would not drop; this way my heart would stop beating so fast. I was in the hospital for about 8 months. They removed my colostomy bag on January 5, 1999, and in May, I was winning the New York State championships. No one believed in me. Five months from the removal of the bag to winning the championships! The later on I won the NPC Nationals. No one thought I could do it. When I told people that in my first pro show, I would qualify for the Mr. Olympia, they laughed at me. And I just did it. When can I get respect, I just don't know?

lyer or not hij krijgt zijn atleten altijd goed ripped dusss???

Je bent wel ziek als je daarover liegt imo, grooteheidswaanzin???

overal lopen er al topics over, bb.com,md,rx

Dave Palumbo:

Just got word, OPTIMUM NUTRITION dropped GEORGE FARAH!!

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven