shortys94

Novice
Lid geworden
14 aug 2013
Waardering
Massa
82kg
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good alternatives to hills (Or if there is a hill somewhere please tell me) in Amsterdam to do hill training. Are there any big stairs or parking ramps which would suffice?

May seem like a stupid question, but i really would rather run outside than on the treadmill.

Thanks!

there are a lot of stairs in the red light district, run on those little stairs, there are hookers on the end of the stairs most of the times so it helps boosting your testosteron.

Het Amsterdamse bos, that's where you need to go!

Nemo for stairs

>buy a stairmaster
>put it on your balcony
>profit

You can use the stairs on top of the Nemo building on the Prins Hendrikkade, above the IJ-tunnel.

The hills have eyes!! But in Amsterdam they have hookaz :p

Also think about subway stairs

The only hills here are
2142684.jpg

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good alternatives to hills (Or if there is a hill somewhere please tell me) in Amsterdam to do hill training. Are there any big stairs or parking ramps which would suffice?

May seem like a stupid question, but i really would rather run outside than on the treadmill.

Thanks!
hi welcum on this forum. amsterdam has wonderfull hills. The 'wallen' is known because of its hill richness, and also the singelgebied has some hills where you can pleasur urself with everythin' you wish. they also have sum stairs there. enjoy!

yours,
gerard-jan hakkebaarden

just walk down the red light district the testosterone will do the rest

I would definitely say “het Amsterdamse bos”, nice place to go running (cardio :eek!:) and there are some stairs down there. You could also try the Olympic Stadium. And for a rolling hills try the red light district.. :banana:

---------- Toegevoegd om 16:00 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 16:00 ----------

Solid Picture btw!

Back
Naar boven