20 jun 2012
Waardering
Lengte
1m73
Massa
85kg
Vetpercentage
8%
Hi guys. I'm deseperated. My company is going to recolcate me to work in Amsterdam for 1 to 3 years. I'm from barcelona spain.
For me bodybuilding is so much important, so i'm sad that i will have to work very much and i don't want to loose my time that i spend in the gym, suplemetation, dieting, sleeping...
My trainer in spain said that next year i will be ready for competing, and that's why i'm more f*** angry still.
Anyway, i made a research and i have to find urgently a gym in amsterdam, and a bodybuilding trainer to help me to prepare competition.
The office which i will work is located in Barbana strozzilaan, i read in differents posts that's the best gym's focused in bb are ultimate fitness amsterdam and palestra.
Today i'm in 85kg with 12%bodyfat. I post 2 pictures of my current form.
Please it would be great if you can send an email with the best bb trainer to help me in dieting, suplem. and hope to competing, and a gym which i can train.
i made a research in ifbb netherland's but i don't understand anything
thank you very much for your help
i appreciate it very much

Copia de juny 2011 011.jpg

Copia de juny 2011 016.jpg

Hey man! First of all, great shape! I hope to have the same stats in a few years ;)!
Unfortunately, I can't help you with the coaching and gym thing, given I'm form Belgium.
But I hope the dutch guys can give you some info, so that's why I'm bumping your post.

Good luck ;)!

You could take a look in Active fitness centre, its in the kromme meidrechtstraat in Amsterdam. Havent been there myself but heard some good stories about it. There are or were some trainers there who have bodybuilding experience themselve.

Thank u very much for answering. Any info will be helpful at this moment. Anyone knows if there's a list also of gyms or coaches at ifbb netherland's. It's only on duch and i can't find it.
I will check active fitness and if i can find a trainer with experience in bb preparation.
Pleasw emailme if u can provide any contact or info.
Thanks again
Mario

Hey bro, I would also take a look at "Splash Healthclub" at Leidseplein. A former dutch bodybuilding (natural) champion trains there and an other ex-professional bodybuilder is a personal trainer there. At the very least they would be able to point you in the right direction.

Equipment wise it's pretty decent as well: dumbbells go up to 50kg if I remember correctly, incline, flat and decline benches, squat rack, etc etc... And the people that go there are mostly a bit older and serious about their training.

The only downside is that it's fairly pricey if you don't sign up for a year and if you're uncomfortable around gay people it's best to not go there.

http://www.splashamsterdam.nl/

And this is the supplement store of the bodybuilding champion: [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Hey bro, I would also take a look at "Splash Healthclub" at Leidseplein. A former dutch bodybuilding (natural) champion trains there and an other ex-professional bodybuilder is a personal trainer there. At the very least they would be able to point you in the right direction.

Equipment wise it's pretty decent as well: dumbbells go up to 50kg if I remember correctly, incline, flat and decline benches, squat rack, etc etc... And the people that go there are mostly a bit older and serious about their training.

The only downside is that it's fairly pricey if you don't sign up for a year and if you're uncomfortable around gay people it's best to not go there.

http://www.splashamsterdam.nl/

And this is the supplement store of the bodybuilding champion: [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Thank you very much. I will check it. You can email me the name of the ex prof bb?
Where you usually buy optimum, bsn, bpi... products in amsterdam? Or the best online stores in netherlands??
Thanks again

Thanks all. It will be a difficult years !!! all of this shops are in dutch... Hope to learn soon.

Laatst bewerkt:
If you want help with the translation , just ask and we will help you! :)

good luck m8

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Nicest gym in Amsterdam, if not the nicest one in the Netherlands (in my opinion). Plenty of free weights (dumbbells, plates) and machines. Quite a lot competative bodybuilders train over there. This one is definitely worth a look. :thumbs:

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Nicest gym in Amsterdam, if not the nicest one in the Netherlands (in my opinion). Plenty of free weights (dumbbells, plates) and machines. Quite a lot competative bodybuilders train over there. This one is definitely worth a look. :thumbs:

Indeed, i can also recommand you this gym.

Back
Naar boven