XXL Nutrition

Sticky Wat maakt(e) vandaag jouw dag goed? (49 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

• Dat moet je vlug zijn
    hqdefault.jpg

evan centopani roid raget en slaat iemand in de gym :roflol:
    Warning: This will be a relatively long post about how I was physically assaulted today by someone who I used to look up to since I was 15-16 years old.

So my good friend Alexander Najar and Ryan Tanner came to visit me today in new haven. We went to the powerhouse gym to catch a workout in together. We decided to head over to the deadlift station to do some deadlifts. Next to us, no one but the famous (in the bodybuilding world) Ifbb pro Evan Centopani was deadlifting and barbell rowing with his buddy Daniel Noccioli. After a few sets in, a guy came in behind us to wait for a spot to use the bar after we are done. In the middle of our workout, Evan came over to yell at us...
    "If you guys are dicking around, let the guy do his workout!". We were obviously baffled since we were actually working out while Evan himself held up the bar for even longer than we did. Being courteous, we wrapped up and took all the weights off the bar and let the guy use our spot to deadlift. Annoyed, I was complaining that we had the right to use the spot as much as he did and that we were still in the middle of our workout. Overhearing me saying that, he came over and yelled at me "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS HERE." He preceded to SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE, PUSHED ME AND CHASED ME OFF THE GYM. He threatened to punch me in the face and yelled at me to leave the gym while saying that I had no right to be there. I paid my fees. I signed my rights to be there. I did not violate any laws. I did not once touch him. I walked out of the gym. Called the cops and reported him. I am not pressing any charges but I could as well have pressed one.

To think that I used to look up to him when I was younger. That I was inspired to be like him. That I even took a picture holding his hand. I was more than disappointed but actually appalled by his behavior. Not to mention that he came after me, the only non white person there at the scene. While I can't say that that is why he came after me it was more than likely the case. I will never in my life step foot in that place again but it was for sure one of the most disgusting behavior I have ever seen from someone who should be representing the sport of bodybuilding. I used to think that bodybuilders are misrepresented with people calling them meatheads and jackasses, but at times like this, they might be right after all.

Attached is a picture of me shaking his hand freshman year hoping to one day be like him. Oh how could I have been so wrong.

Pleurklaat lol :)
    Beetje jammer van de racismekaart op het einde. Persoonlijk zou ik wel aangifte gedaan hebben. Normaal doen gvd.

evan centopani roid raget en slaat iemand in de gym :roflol:
    Warning: This will be a relatively long post about how I was physically assaulted today by someone who I used to look up to since I was 15-16 years old.

So my good friend Alexander Najar and Ryan Tanner came to visit me today in new haven. We went to the powerhouse gym to catch a workout in together. We decided to head over to the deadlift station to do some deadlifts. Next to us, no one but the famous (in the bodybuilding world) Ifbb pro Evan Centopani was deadlifting and barbell rowing with his buddy Daniel Noccioli. After a few sets in, a guy came in behind us to wait for a spot to use the bar after we are done. In the middle of our workout, Evan came over to yell at us...
    "If you guys are dicking around, let the guy do his workout!". We were obviously baffled since we were actually working out while Evan himself held up the bar for even longer than we did. Being courteous, we wrapped up and took all the weights off the bar and let the guy use our spot to deadlift. Annoyed, I was complaining that we had the right to use the spot as much as he did and that we were still in the middle of our workout. Overhearing me saying that, he came over and yelled at me "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS HERE." He preceded to SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE, PUSHED ME AND CHASED ME OFF THE GYM. He threatened to punch me in the face and yelled at me to leave the gym while saying that I had no right to be there. I paid my fees. I signed my rights to be there. I did not violate any laws. I did not once touch him. I walked out of the gym. Called the cops and reported him. I am not pressing any charges but I could as well have pressed one.

To think that I used to look up to him when I was younger. That I was inspired to be like him. That I even took a picture holding his hand. I was more than disappointed but actually appalled by his behavior. Not to mention that he came after me, the only non white person there at the scene. While I can't say that that is why he came after me it was more than likely the case. I will never in my life step foot in that place again but it was for sure one of the most disgusting behavior I have ever seen from someone who should be representing the sport of bodybuilding. I used to think that bodybuilders are misrepresented with people calling them meatheads and jackasses, but at times like this, they might be right after all.

Attached is a picture of me shaking his hand freshman year hoping to one day be like him. Oh how could I have been so wrong.

is dit iemand van DBB?:roflol:

Speelt hij dit nou? Wat een kneus joh, die moet echt even tot tien leren tellen. Ik wil niet eens weten hoe hij is op zijn baan.

Ook echt helemaal ragemode gaan op een lmao2,5pl8 squat.
    Triestig dit.

Ik zou die blonde adonis best willen doen. :)

kapsalon en bier na een lange werkdag

hashtag dedication

is dit iemand van DBB?:roflol:

Lol dat is Kevin Aelbrecht. Prima kerel verder, wel eens mee getraind ook. Dit niet meegemaakt toen though. Volgens mij heeft ie hier ooit wel eens een account gehad.

dat is metroflex.
    Wel vet. Hier staan 8 toestellen, 1 bench, 1 squatrek en mss 250kg aan losse schijven. Dumbells van 1-10 en 12, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30, 32. That's it
    O ja, en veeeeel cardiotoestellen, zwembad, sauna, bodypumpzaal en danszaal. Ekte hardcore gym jwz

Wel vet. Hier staan 8 toestellen, 1 bench, 1 squatrek en mss 250kg aan losse schijven. Dumbells van 1-10 en 12, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30, 32. That's it
    O ja, en veeeeel cardiotoestellen, zwembad, sauna, bodypumpzaal en danszaal. Ekte hardcore gym jwz

klinkt als mijn oude gym, maar dan nog kutter.

zit er geen basic fit of fit4free ofzo in de buurt?
    die hebben altijd wel de basis en dumbells tot 40 geloof ik.

klinkt als mijn oude gym, maar dan nog kutter.

zit er geen basic fit of fit4free ofzo in de buurt?
    die hebben altijd wel de basis en dumbells tot 40 geloof ik.
    Heb tijd in Terneuzen getraind bij een bodyline aangezien ik in Terneuzen werkte. Nu werk ik in Zwijndrecht (België) en is Terneuzen wel 45min rijden :') mijn abo loopt nog paar maand maar in Hulst is er ook een bodyline (met amper iets maar het is te doen).
    Bijkomend probleem is dat ik niet in België kan/mag trainen (:mad:) dus ik wel in Nederland moet gaan zoeken. Dichtstbijzijnde is Hulst (20minuutjes rijden).

Back
    Naar boven