MuscleMeat

dark side

• Topic starter Tsn
  • Startdatum
  • Reacties 64
  • Weergaven 20K
  • Volgers 15

Bezoekers in dit topic

u talkin to me niggah? I blast yo ass if u ever approach me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnwBfCnAofk

---------- Post toegevoegd 5 August 2013 om 13:47 ----------

of de inhoud van de berichten ;'D? anders neem ik het gedeeltelijk terug...

-|||Vraag: 61
How is Phil? I've met him a few times and have seen him train. He seems like a great guy who appreciates his fans.
|||Antwoord:61
He started out gracious and friendly. I now find him cocky and off-putting. Maybe he's hanging around Hany too much.
-|||Vraag: 62
Question for Undercover Pro

You are on 10 months a year and have 2 months off, will you "recommend" that to someone who is not a pro, but wants to be?

Sorry about my English
|||Antwoord:62
Start small. I started with 400mg of deca a week, and it was the most productive cycle of my life.
-|||Vraag: 63
U/C Pro, when you begin contest prep how high are your carbs and how low do they get as the show get closer? Care to share what an avg days meals look like?

Also do you have cheat meals/days and if so how often?
|||Antwoord:63
When I am dieting I generally do a cheat meal per week, but that varies in accordance to how I am looking. I think cheat meals are essential to not only sanity, but also keeping your body guessing and your metabolism revving.

I eat as much as 800g a day while dieting and as little as 100g on other days.
-|||Vraag: 64
Question for Undercover Pro:

How old is too old to consider a bodybuilding career? Could a guy in his early 40's get very far if he is just starting out?
|||Antwoord:64
A professional bodybuilding career? Yes. Definitely too old. If you are in your 40s focus on making it a hobby, and if you turn pro, awesome! But the word "career" shouldn't in a newbie 40 year old's mouth. The only 40 year old new guy I can think of that stood onstage at the O was Don Youngblood, and he died of a heart attack shortly after. Great guy, btw.
-|||Vraag: 65
Obvious question (at least to me)...looking at the cycle you posted, my assumption is that if one wants to be pro, one has to simultaneously surrender hopes of a normal coïtus life?

Even on roughly half the dose you guys run, I have major dick issues at times.
|||Antwoord:65
I hate to brag, but unless I am only a few weeks out the hardware always works and is almost always ready to go to work. Lol.

I know MANY MANY guys that this isn't the case.
-|||Vraag: 66
Do pro bodybuilders get many female groupies at expos and shows?
|||Antwoord:66
-|||Vraag: 67
Do pros adopt the blast and cruise method when it comes to cycles?
|||Antwoord:67
Yes, and I personally believe that that isn't smart.
-|||Vraag: 68
tips or exercise you recommend to building up the inner chest?
|||Antwoord:68
There is no inner chest muscle. There is only pec minor and major.

The typical answer is to keep your hands closer together on the bar while doing incline press. You probably just need more pec in general. It's like someone saying they want a higher bicep peek and doing high cable curls to build that peek. Sadly, you are born with muscle bellies that will forever be the same shape. Hopefully, you grow them as big as possible!
-|||Vraag: 69
If so, are any of the females from within the industry, say for example figure or bikini pros?
|||Antwoord:69
Yes. For sure. Many of these types think one of two things:

1- I am some sort of celebrity because they are obsessed with industry

2- I can help them in some way. Get them a cover. A contract. Introduce them to judges, or maybe JM. A free photoshoot.

Oh yeah:

3- I'm rich.

The real groupies just want to have coïtus or have me lift them up, then have coïtus.
-|||Vraag: 70
Question for Undercover Pro:

If all the pros are on gear, and gear isn't allowed in the IFBB and there are random drug tests, then how do the pros avoid getting caught? Is it all a big gamble and everyone has been lucky so far, or is there more to it? In baseball they're all over those guys if they even think they're on gear, but I've always wondered how pro bodybuilders get away with it?
|||Antwoord:70
Don't get confused with the Pro League, of which I am a part of, and the IFBB amateur league. The IFBB has THOUSANDS of non-pro contests a year all over the world. Those shows are generally drug tested. The Pro league doesn't have drug testing.

Ben ik de enige die dit niet gelooft?

Kan me straks ook aanmelden als Roely en wat vragen gaan beantwoorden..

ja maar niet zo precies en accuraat, dat gaat je niet lukken. Van mij mag je skeptisch blijven, ik twijfel ook wel aan wat dingen en heb ook liever dat die nerdo's niet zoveel drugs pompen om zo te worden, maar dat je natty bijna op hetzelfde niveau kan komen moet je natuurlijk niet geloven.
En wedden dat er nog genoeg mensen zijn die denken dat dit gewoon natty te behalen is, hoe groot zijn die oogkleppen dan, of willen ze het zo graag geloven? wat dan ook, ik vind het zielig en heerlijk dat dit naar buiten komt

-|||Vraag: 71

What about Wolf?

|||Antwoord:71

-|||Vraag: 72

Which supplement company pays out the most to their top guys (Phil, Flex Lewis etc.) and roughly how much?

|||Antwoord:72

Muscletech used to be the king. Phil still get around $750k+. I SERIOUSLY doubt that'll last much longer. Flex has to work very hard for his money. My guess would be around $12-14k a month. There is less and less money available from supplement companies these day. Some of the top 212 guys make only a few grand a month. You have to be smart and know YOU are your brand.

-|||Vraag: 73

Is Synthol popular amongst the pro bodybuilders?

|||Antwoord:73

Yes. Many guys still use some sort of injections for enhancement. There are other options available these days. Nolotil is very popular with guys right before the show. Really pumps up the muscle temporarily. After injecting you do a light pumping workout. Hany like it. You guys can probably use your conspiracy theories to come up with some interesting stuff if you mull this one over.

-|||Vraag: 74

Undercover Pro, in your earlier post you mentioned something about politics in the scene. What are your thoughts on the following placings:

1) Dexter Jackson Mr.O 2008
2) Phil Heath Mr.O 2011
3) Branch Warren Arnold Classic 2011, 2012

|||Antwoord:74

The judges made the decisions. Who am I to question that. That said, IF I WERE a judge Branch wouldn't have won. Dexter was the best on that day, I suppose.

-|||Vraag: 75

1) quick Top 3 at Mr. O 2013. 2) is phil just responding better to insulin and have better genes or the just take bigger doses - his gut has start looking big the last few years.

|||Antwoord:75

I'm not making Mr. O predictions.

Phil has better genetics than practically anyone. He is a hyper-responder in general. Look at his progress his first few years. Insane.

-|||Vraag: 76

Question: when are you to old to start using gear?

I'm 39 years old, have been training since I was about 33 - going from around 170lbs. to 235lbs. in those years, with a decent BF around 14-18% most of the time. I'm about to start my first cycle, test only, and then progress into other and heavier compounds in the future. Any advises?

.. and btw, great thread!

Whomever you are, Undercover Pro, thanks for doing this.

|||Antwoord:76

Eat enough protein, and don't miss meals.

You're welcome!

-|||Vraag: 77

Dear Pro,

There is much debate on how young is too young to cycle. Do you believe People should be 20+, or older before they run AAS.

Pro's such as Evan C, Dallas, S Ray etc clearly have been on since there late teens, just wanting to have some input

|||Antwoord:77

Very hard to say. The moral part of me wants to tell you wait till you are in your middle 20s, but the no BS side wants me to tell you that there is no time like the present. Regardless, don't use anything till you are 18 and no longer in high school.

-|||Vraag: 78

For mr undercover Pro:

In the 2008 olympics there was a lot of talk of genetic alteration of chineese athletes, is that something that exists in bb?

I have furthermore read that bodybuilders go to Mexico and get something injected into the muscle that creates new muscles, is that true

Thank you for your time

|||Antwoord:78

There was talk about that. I think that there is a lot of stuff that the top Olympics guys have available that we might find surprising in the BBing world. That said, I don't personally know anything about it, or what people are injecting in Mexico.

-|||Vraag: 79

Which female pro sleeps around the most?...in turn which male is the biggest dawg?

|||Antwoord:79

So this is a good question. Salacious. BUT, it brings me to a point where I have to make a decision. Will I OUT my peers and tell everyone their personal dirty secrets? I don't think so. I'm going to be selective with that info. I have received dozens of naked pics of some of the top bikini and figure girls. I have them on my phone right here, but do I post them? I don't think so. To answer you question as best as I feel comfortable: Many pro guys are total dawgs. Many have wives, gfs, and kids at home, and when they aren't home, you would never know. Some of these chicks are so starved for attention they would do just about anything for a few minutes of my time, and a few have. Names, I can't provide.

-|||Vraag: 80

UCP, what do you pay a month to be an IFBB as far as food, chems and other BBing related things?

|||Antwoord:80

Depends on the pro. It's now in vogue to buy grass fed beef, and organic shit. So, that's more expensive. Once again, drugs are a matter of preference and budget. The more money one has the choosier he can be with what he puts in his body.

Nice stukje :cool:

stefanovich, vind jij dit wel of niet betrouwbaar over komen deze berichten van die vent?
En anderen?
Ik sowieso wel en ga er ook mee door, komen vandaag nog wel 10 of 20 extra die ik hier post, dat lukt me weh

---------- Post toegevoegd 6 August 2013 om 10:00 ----------

dit verzin je niet zomaar toch? Zijn hier op DBB ook genoeg geloofwaardige scammers geweest met tips over aas en nepfoto's van beesten. Maar daar w op den duur wel doorheen geprikt denk ik als het nep zou zijn. En het is nu al 90 pagina's lang niet ontkracht maar bevestigd door iedereen op dat board, so it seems

Ik geloof de info wel. Maar of het een pro is dat wet ik niet. Neem aan dat die zo min mogelijk vertellen. Denk eerder iemand die heel dicht bij een aantal jongens staat en veel info heeft.

Vind het zeker betrouwbaar overkomen ja. Kan me niet voorstellen dat iemand zoveel moeite neemt om dit hele stuk uit ze duim te zuigen en op internet te typen.

100% zeker zullen we het waarschijnlijk niet weten, maar heb het iig met plezier gelezen :)

Ik geloof de info wel. Maar of het een pro is dat wet ik niet. Neem aan dat die zo min mogelijk vertellen. Denk eerder iemand die heel dicht bij een aantal jongens staat en veel info heeft.

Dit, klinkt legit. Keep em coming!

Wat lees je dan dat je niet zou weten?

De pro's gebruiken allemaal roids (insuline, ghg,..) en de meeste coaches zijn zelfingenomen eikels die het voor het grof geld doen..

Wel vreemd dat hij beweert dat hij al direct grammen gebruikt terwijl DY niet eens aan grammen deed..

Ik lees wel mee omdat het leuk is though..

De pro's gebruiken allemaal roids (insuline, ghg,..) en de meeste coaches zijn zelfingenomen eikels die het voor het grof geld doen..

Wel vreemd dat hij beweert dat hij al direct grammen gebruikt terwijl DY niet eens aan grammen deed..

En dit vertelde hij jou?

-|||Vraag: 81

I have a question for UCP!!!

You said you don't find there to be politics in BB judging... which obviously is somewhat untrue BUT I believe you if you say the placings are more or less fair.

My Q-

At the NPC shows you attend, do you feel this is the same? Because I've sat with some judges/promoters at lunch and the shit they say about competitors/who's coaching them is downright collusion/railroading. I recently had a friend who was so clearly a first callout guy get put in 16th place after dropping his IFBB Pro coach and judge (you know the coach well, I believe). It was very blatant. It's less prevalent at National level shows but quite obvious regionally.

|||Antwoord:81

I hate to say anything about the organization that got me to where I am, and indirectly puts money in my pocket, but:

Local NPC shows are run and judged by people who sometimes have a vested interest in certain competitors and certain outcomes. If said judge trains a competitor, and got paid by that competitor, they might look at the person more favorably. In anything else this would be an obvious case of a conflict of interest. That kind of thing happens all the time at the local level. Without being too specific, many judges or even chairman take a look at competitors and help with posing for a fee. They later judge those same people. That could be looked at as suspect.

-|||Vraag: 82

What is allowed as business expenses for pro bodybuilders to declare on tax form...

|||Antwoord:82

have an accountant. There is a lot you can write off if you have someone smart helping you.

-|||Vraag: 83

What is the average charge for guest posing?

|||Antwoord:83

It varies.

Some as little as $1000, maybe like Guy Cisternino. He may get a little more. Tops $1500. Plus expenses, of course. To Cutler or Heath who get over $5k.

-|||Vraag: 84

What are your thoughts on Milos and his protocols?

|||Antwoord:84

Very smart guy. He is BBings last wild man out of the box thinker. That's why they call him "The Mind". After those compliments, I have to say that many of his theories are shit. That's how it is with theories, not all of them are fact. The whole giant set thing is non-sense.

-|||Vraag: 85

Mike O'Hearn claims to be drug free for life, is that true? Even Milos Sarcev mention that O'Hearn is natural on Getbig.

|||Antwoord:85

Don't be ridiculous. He's juiced to the gills. 45 years old, and squatting 800lbs. Benching 600.

Not to mention his BF is sub 8% year round. Mike is a compulsive liar.

-|||Vraag: 86

UCP,

What's your opinion on Dave Palumbo and his diet and coaching advice? Is there any reason why guys turn pro with him and immediately jump ship?

|||Antwoord:86

Smart guy, like Milos. People don't like Dave. Him selling fake HGH ruined him forever in the eyes of many. He is the ultimate drug guru, but he doesn't know his GH is fake? Seriously? Come on. He knew.

I think most guys get told, "Get away from Palumbo", at some point in their career. When certain people tell you that, it's hard to ignore.

-|||Vraag: 87

Hi,
In two weeks I start IGF-1 LR3-.
I have two questions: I dosed after training 20mcg(is it enough?in first experience), I wanted to ask about the food? how to time...
My cycle: EOD 100mg Tren-acetat, 1x 250mg tst. enathat week, 50mg oxymethelone.

|||Antwoord:87

I think less is more, if you get legit stuff. I never do the crazy dosages I read about on the boards.

-|||Vraag: 88

I thought the whole "fake gh" thing was because he was selling blue tops when he got arrested, and since it was not American Pharmaceuticals news reports stated he was selling 'fakes' when in actuality it was just blue tops. If he was really selling fake stuff though... oh boy. I'v noticed the "get away from Palumbo" trend

|||Antwoord:88

His fake GH was boxed and labeled. I believe it was counterfeit Serostim kits. He sold to a lot of people at Bev's Gym. The East Coast Mecca. That didn't go over to well, as I am sure you can imagine.

-|||Vraag: 89

On the subject of synthol etc, what are your thoughts on Synthelator for vascularity and do many people you know use it?

Thanks man.

|||Antwoord:89

Never heard of it.

-|||Vraag: 90

What do the pros use to clear up acne?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|||Antwoord:90

Accutane is the best. I find that over years and years of using gear most guys seem to get over the bad acne you get when you first start. I have no idea why that is, but if you are backstage at a pro show you rarely see guys with bad acne. Maybe this is a question for Mike?

-|||Vraag: 91

What is your opinion on Deca? When do the pros utilise this compound, if they do at all?

|||Antwoord:91

Sure. I have used up to 1g a week of deca. It's a good anabolic, and I don't see any reason not to cycle it in and out of your drug protocol. Personally, it's not my favorite.

-|||Vraag: 92

Why are gurus so popular amongst pros? The same info available to the gurus is also available to everyone else especially with the internet. Why cant pros prep themselves?

|||Antwoord:92

I think they're popular because we are an industry of people that are very insecure. Lots of the guys with the biggest egos are the ones who secretly are the most fragile. I remember a time where I was in a club with another pro guy, and we were pretty trashed. He looks over at me and says, "Do I look alright?". I was like yeah, sure, whatever. And he continued to ask, "But like good looking? Chicks would like me?". To this I didn't really know what to say, so I was like yeah sure. Throughout the night, as he got more messed up he asked other strange similar questions. The guy definitely isn't gay, or at least has never showed any sign I've ever witnessed, and if I gave you a name, you'd be shocked.

I tell that story because outwardly this is one of the more confident cocky sounding/looking guys holding a pro card, but in reality he needed me to tell him he looked good at a night club. Lol. Imagine how insecure he must be before he gets onstage, or when he looks in the mirror as he's dieting. I think guys use gurus now to take that insecurity out of the equation to some degree. If they believe in the guru and their rep, it's a lot easier for many than believing in ones self.

I also think the media gives the gurus so much attention and props, that this has literally become the age of the guru. What the media and the fans don't realize is these guys don't do the work, they don't eat the food, and the definitely don't do the cardio. If they get credit, it should only be for the finishing touch they add (or sometimes subtract).

-|||Vraag: 93

May sound like a strange Q,,but if so ( as in No ), does Kai understand/realise this ( that he will never win the O ) ?.

My backthought is; maybe he is more of a marketing " genious ( read costumes etc), businessman" than many think ( who believes he is mostly fixeted on Winning the O, mainly for the title/going down in history, love# for bb ( not# saying he doesnt#, but y get the thought ) etc ), and competes as well as he can,,in order to rake in guestposing money for ex ( which should be high I guess ), and the not to shabby Arnold Classic checks etc.

And No. English, is not my first language. Kind Regards.

|||Antwoord:93

No,, I don't think Kai realizes he's got no shot. I think if he did, it'd be very very hard for him to continue competing. That's just the kind of guy he is. When he loses, he's devastated.

-|||Vraag: 94

Is there any importance of vascularity and striated muscles? For example if there were Frank McGrath with no vascularity and Frank McGrath how we know him and both looked just the same. Who would win?

|||Antwoord:94

Vascularity isn't important. Look at Cutler. He has almost no visible veins, but has 4 Sandows back in Vegas. Now, striations are a different story. What pops out about Kai Greene, other than the grapefruit stuff? His back. Those lower lat striations. How about Roelly? His triceps. When you seen Ronnie from the back it's not just his crazy back, but it's his granite hams and striated glutes that pop out at you.

-|||Vraag: 95

Favorite drug (AAS/dieting drug/etc) and why?

|||Antwoord:95

Tren. It works very well, and rapidly on me. I don't have to take a crazy amount of it, and I don't get the extreme side effects that keep many people away from it.

-|||Vraag: 96

This may have already been asked but, to your knowledge, who is the most juiced up IFBB pro? And why hasnt anybody beat branch warrens ass yet or shawn rays? lol

|||Antwoord:96

There are a few guys who regularly take 6ccs a day of something. I know one that used to do that but that amount of androgens caused him to have panic attacks and severe social anxiety. Some of you might know who this gentleman is, but I'm not putting his name out there.

Why would anyone beat Branch's ass?

I think Shawn Ray saves himself in two ways:

1- He is way nicer to your face then behind your back (or online).

2- Most guys talk a big game, but no one really wants to get in a fight.

This about how FEW actual fights have happened in bbing. There have been the occasional Titus punches (Melvin) and the mock wrestling match at FIBO, but really, there have been almost none.

(BTW- Shawn has been knocked out once)

-|||Vraag: 97

Why don't we see more top level npc/ifbb competitors in jail? How do they stay low on cops radar? Are they pretty much just watching to see if u sell but looked the other way if ur a user?

signature: mini product review : trenabol in high doses causes night sweats.........for her

|||Antwoord:97

It is actually pretty interesting, because it's very rare for a pro to get arrested for juice, yet we know every single one is breaking the law by buying, taking it, and often selling it. We also know that most of us are pretty conspicuous. I guess it's just luck. I don't have an answer for this, other than the fact that most pros aren't the guys selling or buying outside the gym, or in any public place.

-|||Vraag: 98

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions UCP!

1. How much gh should be used in the offseason when putting on size? (Roundabout)

2. Is pharm IGF really that big of a difference on a physique?

3. Would you run test a bit higher in offseason?

|||Antwoord:98

1. 4ius or higher.

2. Not a big difference.

3. Yes. 1000mg minimum.

-|||Vraag: 99

Why on Earth would anyone, especially someone with some popularity in the industry, ever sell fake GH to a bunch of people at Bev's hum, when it can be so easily tested for legitimacy? Did he really think no one would realize something was wrong....or that no one would get an IGF-1 or GH serum test? Screwing over that clientele is one of the stupidest things you could possibly do...word would spread everywhere quick...just like it did. I wonder if he thought the temproary dollars was worth his status as a man?

|||Antwoord:99

This is a good question, and I don't have an answer, Mike. I guess when this happened not as many people did bloodwork. My old HGH legitimacy test went like this (I'm interested to know if you agree with this):

First, I check my blood sugar. Then I would inject 10ius of the HGH under suspicion. Wait a bit and check my blood sugar again. With that amount of HGH it should be down quite a bit.

What do you think? That's the old method many guys used around me.

-|||Vraag: 100

What drug(s) would you say makes you the most irritable while you're on them? And what type of individual makes you short tempered at times? People who come up to you at the gym and ask questions or the general public who aren't use to seeing someone of your size? Thanks!

|||Antwoord:100

I believe in the old adage: "If you were an asshole before you start taking juice, you'll be a much bigger asshole while ON juice." It just increases your assholeness. Lol. Tren makes people more aggressive, but I have had the worst reactions to halo. I just snap at people before I even realize what just happened, and then I often feel guilty right after and apologize.

I get comments all day every day. When I go anywhere other than the gym, people come up to me and say some stupid stuff. I also hear people whispering or talking about me when I walk by. I used to catch people looking, or often staring, but over time I have become immune to the looks and I don't even notice. Now, when someone comes up and says something nice, or even stupid, I am ALWAYS polite and gracious back. I always smile and never say no to taking a picture or joking around, even when it's at my expense. I choose to look like this, and I don't want to give bbers a worse name than we already have.

Favo AAS is tren... Had ik wel beetje verwacht :D

Oh, als DY wat post online geloof je het gelijk. Maar wanneer een undercover pro wat post is het gelijk BS?

strong

Thanks TNS! Keep it going!

-|||Vraag: 101

View Post
But he almost took the Olympia last year, no?

|||Antwoord:101

No. He placed second.

-|||Vraag: 102

How many Sluts does Jay Cutler Layout?

|||Antwoord:102

Jay does just fine.

-|||Vraag: 103

Are there a lot of swingers in the industry as well?

|||Antwoord:103

Seems like a lot of the FBBers and their husbands/guys are into that. Honestly, I'm not an authority on that, as I don't get down like that.

-|||Vraag: 104

Please give 5 examples of something that can be written off as business expense? Deep tissue massage? Cars?

|||Antwoord:104

Sure:

-Massage/therapy

-Food

-Car

-Office space (home office)

-Gym Clothes

-|||Vraag: 105

UCP:

At forums we always talk about PCT and breaks between cycles and their importance. One of the most argued points are the question of fertility.

What do pro's do, when they want to start a family, after maybe 12 years of continued use with little or no pct or off time?

This is a fairly debated issue and i hope you will answer.

Thanks

|||Antwoord:105

So many guys have kids, I wouldn't worry. I don't.

Ben had a daughter a few days ago, and a son a little over a year ago. He got his gf pregnant while dieting (and on quite a lot of gear).

-|||Vraag: 106

What do you think the top 5 will be for this year's Mr. O?

And whats your thoughts of Evan Centopani?

|||Antwoord:106

I'm not making predictions.

Evan is a good representative of the sport, and has impeccable morals. He's a very unusual bodybuilder in just about every way.

-|||Vraag: 107

UCP,

What is the real story behind Kai Greene's guru shenanigans from last years Olympia? Was he really using both Ron Noreman and George Farah advice at the same time, taking bits and pieces from each and concocting his own plan?

|||Antwoord:107

He was using both. Lots of drama with Kai at the last O. George was going around telling all of us about how Kai almost got arrested. Apparently he sent some proviron from New York and they attempted to do a controlled delivery to Kai at the Orleans. Kai and his people were none to happy that his guru was telling other athletes about Kai's potential legal problems. The guy just can't keep his mouth shut.

-|||Vraag: 108

I have just joined on account of this great thread! Question for UCP, what is the best and worst thing about being a pro BBr and how do you manage being sociable with non bb friends / family while still dieting and training.

|||Antwoord:108

The best thing is being able to make my dreams come true. I wanted this since I was a kid, and it's very gratifying to make those dreams come true. When I do have to sacrifice, I always remind myself I am living my dreams.

-|||Vraag: 109

What is your opinion or the general pro view on fast acting insulin with every meal?

|||Antwoord:109

I don't do that, and never have.

-|||Vraag: 110

Do any of the pros use caverject in the offseason to bring up weak body parts?

|||Antwoord:110

I don't think so. I know I don't.

-|||Vraag: 111

What is the pro consensus on cycle of low test and high tren.. like 300mg test and 1000mg tren?

|||Antwoord:111

Like do pro guys do this? I'm not sure. I always use more test than anything else.

-|||Vraag: 112

How common is the use of Chinese generic HGH at the NPC and pro level and is there any in particular that's the most popular? I keep reading on the boards that Hyges are the preferred brand and that Rips retain too much water though they consistently test the highest on the hgh serum test. And also that Novos are the best deal out there and the most consistent for the price.

|||Antwoord:112

I can't speak on particular brands, but I can say that most bodybuilders are taking some form of Chinese growth.

-|||Vraag: 113

UCP

What is the best dbol out there? They say the blue hearts were close to the original ciba dbol, whatt are the pros using?

THE BEEF

|||Antwoord:113

Lot's of drug questions this time. I don't know the current "hot" brands. I have seen those blue hearts and heard they were good.

I bet Mike Arnold would be better suited to answer these types of questions. I'm not trying to be dismissive, but I am not a drug guru. I only know what works for me.

-|||Vraag: 114

Regarding Big Ramys " 2 years progress ", Even Centopany, referred to BRamy on the MD boars, as being " a damn unicorn "...

Do y think that BRamys progress, is partially due to taking some new kind of drug, that he is basically alone at this point to take ?

And/or do y have any other thoughts/theories regarding his drugregimen ?

KR

|||Antwoord:114

I think those guys in the Middle East take care of their bbers. This guy, Ramy, was spotted earlier for his genetic potential and basically sponsored by the guy who owns Oxygen Gym over there. He get the best everything. That said, I think he's the real deal. I hate the overuse of "The next Mr. Oympia", but I'm real tempted to attribute that phrase to this monster. I hope he spends the next few years REFINING what he's got, not trying to expand upon it. His biggest potential mistake would to be to put on a bunch more weight and lose that crazy small waist. He's already the biggest guy.

-|||Vraag: 115

Whats your feelings on "painless pumps" for seo? Its not synthol and supposdly doesent defom the muscle.

|||Antwoord:115

Supposed to be better than synthol.

-|||Vraag: 116

Your best guess: what % of pros you know train their ass off? What % train really easy and let the drugs and food do all the work?

|||Antwoord:116

20% train their ass off. 60% train. 20% barely train (by my standards).

-|||Vraag: 117

Interesting Stuff Undercover! I have Two Questions! One Have we ever met? Two Your thoughts on the recent deaths Of Nasser,Matt Duvall,Luke wood and ed van Amsterdam? Thanks for your time!

|||Antwoord:117

I'm not going to play that game. I don't want my identity known, so I won't be providing any clues.

I think their deaths are very sad, and way too many young guys are dying in BBing lately. Any pro that tells you that doesn't concern them is lying.

-|||Vraag: 118

My question is, where do the majority of supplement companies make their supplements? Are they made in the US in their own facilities or are the raw products imported from overseas (Europe, China etc.)?

|||Antwoord:118

Most are made by the same people. Their are very few companies that make their own stuff. Dymatize is one. A know Optimum makes their own. Most raws are from China though.

-|||Vraag: 119

Does Phil Heath have oil in his arm?

|||Antwoord:119

No. I'm sure he has injected his arms at one time or another, but not with SEO. I'm sure he uses nolitol before competing though.

-|||Vraag: 120

I had the same sort of question MOB. I've always wondered though if there is a link to guys that have worked with Milos and their ill health/premature deaths? Does he have some insane protocols or is it more that these guys disregard taking appropriate health measures? If you look at Luke Wood, Ed Van Amsterdam, Kris Dim, Nasser etc? I did hear Silvio also had some health scares but maybe just BS?

Also, after seeing heaps of videos with Oscar and Kai working together, and then Kai moving in another direction and working with George - surely Oscar would have been upset with that? Do you believe Oscar is a good prep coach? In that overkill DVD all I thought was that Kai was being heavily overtrained?

Thanks man!

|||Antwoord:120

I think Oscar is a nice guy. He is known as a guy who is heavy on the drugs.

Back
Naar boven