XXL Nutrition

Misdaad Topic

Bezoekers in dit topic

Ze had in ieder geval geen angst. Volgens de FBI bestond de kans dat hij amper 60 jaar was in 2016. Jong genoeg om nog gevaarlijk te zijn.

Had juist mooi geweest als hij haar kwam opzoeken. Tegenwoordig is het moeilijker om geen sporen achter te laten dan 30 slash 40 jaar terug.

De engste zijn degenen waarvan niemand weet dat ze bestaan. :angstig:

Moord op Marietje Kessels - Wikipedia

pedokop
800px-Pastoor_mgr._dr._G._van_Zinnicq-Bergmann.jpg

In die tijd kon je er zonder problemen 500 omleggen. :hahaha:

Eddie dindu nuffin wrong. He kept his momma's room clean.

(op dailymotion staan er trouwens een heleboel)

Ik moet altijd aan Tim Carter denken wanneer het over Jonestown gaat.

OY44qaN.jpg

My name is John Anglin. I escape [sic] from Alcatraz in June 1962 with my brother Clarence and Frank Morris. I’m 83 years old and in bad shape. I have cancer. Yes we all made it that night but barely!

Frank passed away in October 2005. His grave is in Alexandria under another name. My brother died in 2011.

If you announce on T.V. that I will be promised to first go to jail for no more than a year and get medical attention, I will write back to let you know exactly where I am. This is no joke this is for real and honest truth.

I could tell you that for seven years I lived in Minot North Dakota - [...] in Fargo - 1990 to 2005!

But too damn cold had to get the hell out. I lived in Seattle for most of my years after the escape.

I'm in Southern California now.

[Illegible] if response!

ARRyYUq.jpg

UDdpd2w.jpg
The US Marshals, which is the sole agency investigating the case today, says the FBI lab examined the letter for fingerprints and DNA, and the handwriting. Results were inconclusive.

:(
The Anglin's mother allegedly received flowers on her birthday from a mystery benefactor for years after the escape. And one tale suggests that the Anglins attended her funeral in disguise.

:thinking:

Dit is er toch ook wel 1 die een vermelding waard is in dit topic... :(

Moordenaar verkocht vlees slachtoffers (VIDEO) - Crimesite

De voormalige varkensboer Robert Pickton heeft misschien niet 26 maar bijna vijftig vrouwen om het leven gebracht. De Canadese seriemoordenaar uit de buurt van Vancouver zegt ook vlees van de door hem geslachte vrouwen door varkensgehakt te hebben gemengd en te hebben verkocht.

Back
Naar boven