AndroidHealthClinic

Sticky Wat maakt(e) vandaag jouw dag goed?

• Topic starter Harfst
  • Startdatum
  • Reacties 175K
  • Weergaven 6M
  • Volgers 1.252

Bezoekers in dit topic

• nog geen glaasje water over tafel gegooid meaantje?

Waarom heeft dat linkermeiske op Goldbergs foto een panty met een broekje aan?
    (ik snap de panty wel, maar niet dat ze gekozen heeft voor deze vorm van naden....)

Dat is mij ook een raadsel :P

"Me participating at group projects"
    [Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Dit beeld mijn informatica project zo goed uit :roflol:

"Me participating at group projects"
    [Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Dit beeld mijn informatica project zo goed uit :roflol:
    :roflol:!

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

On 05/29/14 9:34 PM, Rahul Rastogi wrote:
    --------------------
    Hi, I am Rahul Rastogi from India. I would like to connect with you to discuss about the possibilities of setting up your OWN offshore development company in India and thereby reducing cost. I am ex-CEO of a company that is 100% subsidiary of Holland based IT company in India.
    There's probably a reason you're ex-CEO rather than CEO, isn't there?
    And now we wait.

http://forum.dutchbodybuilding.com/...-s-bodydildoing-basis-spierfysiologie-368056/ nieuwe reeks artikelen.

Heb die call graph shit werkend Angelus met wat andere code. Paar kleine tweaks en hij poepte bestandsnamen en functies uit.
    2ninxib.png

Vandaag naar emporium en het weer is perfect :cool: Zin in!

'Expert series' je hebt jezelf weer overtroffen he :cool:

Dat expert slaat op Mister10 :roflol:

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 ----------

On 05/29/14 9:34 PM, Rahul Rastogi wrote:
    --------------------
    Hi, I am Rahul Rastogi from India. I would like to connect with you to discuss about the possibilities of setting up your OWN offshore development company in India and thereby reducing cost. I am ex-CEO of a company that is 100% subsidiary of Holland based IT company in India.

On 05/30/14 2:15 PM, You wrote:
    --------------------
    There's probably a reason you're ex-CEO rather than CEO, isn't there?

On 05/30/14 9:14 PM, Rahul Rastogi wrote:
    --------------------
    Hi GetXXL,

Hope you are doing good.

Yes, of course there is a reason that I am ex-CEO and not a CEO. But there is no negative reason. I got some excellent opportunity of work in USA but due to certain family medical issues I have to come back to India.

I myself have selected for my replacement and there is no good reason that he should be fired from the job because I am back.

I am already in talks with some European Clients who are keen to work in India.

Hi Rahul,

I'm doing pretty well. I'm sorry to hear about your family medical issues. One of my friends is an expert in the development of new medicine, maybe he can reach out to your family?

Cheers

zoek nog vrouwelijke kandidaten met een harde trap voor men nieuwe hobby ballbusting, dus liefst sterke gespierde benen

---------- Toegevoegd om 13:53 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 13:43 ----------

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Back
    Naar boven