XXL Nutrition

anabolenkuur

Bezoekers in dit topic

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
mensen denken aan kuren, trainen niet serieus, hebben geen voedingsschema etc.

Moet wel toegeven dat pindakaas wel een beter optie is, ik ga meestal voor die goedkope huismerken, kan ik er meer kopen.

Voor de kleine beurs is dat idd beter.. Kwaliteit wat minder maar t werkt prima

The Rock interview: Hercules

Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson on building the body of a demi-god to play the title role in Hercules

What attracted you to the role?
Making a movie about Hercules has been a passion project of mine for a very, very long time. He’s a character who’s inspired so many people over the centuries, myself included. I had one of those old fashioned painted posters of Steve Reeves as Hercules when I was a kid. There’s a moment in Hercules Unchained, where he breaks his chains from the pillars and screams out, “I am Hercules!” For me as a kid, that was mesmerizing. It was the first project I enquired about doing when I broke into Hollywood 15 years ago, so it’s been many years in the making. Plus I’ve always wanted to wear a loincloth.

What did you want to achieve with the character?
For me, the tone of Hercules had to be right on the money, it had to find that balance between humour, heart, and big, epic action – and I think we were able to do that and ground the story with characters that are a lot of fun. I wanted Hercules to have a cool charm, and to be everything that people always imagine he would be, physically.

What did that involve in terms of training and nutrition?
You only get one crack at Hercules, so I worked as hard as I could to transform my body. I wanted audiences to see the version of the character that I had in my head on the screen, and I knew that would require hardcore strength and conditioning training and dieting. So I started prepping about 8 months out with a strength and conditioning coach and a diet coach. Creating that kind of physique requires astute attention to detail. Sometimes you have to back off on cardio or increase cardio, train three times a day, increase your calories to 8,000 a day or reduce your calorie intake. By the time we started shooting I’d put on 35lb (16kg) of muscle.

8000 calories sounds like a lot of food, what did you do to keep the fat down?
haha, well that's actually an old trick i know from my good buddy ronnie coleman. Ronnie adviced me, and this may sound strange but to rub peanutbutter on your belly and wrap it in plastic. When you keep it on overnight certains acids start to activate certain receptors which will stimulate a proces called lipolyse. That means that fat starts burning directly. It's really and old bodybuilding trick of which i didn't know about but who am i to object ronnie coleman, right? It's a very precise thing though which should only be done by pro's.

What was the toughest thing about the preparation?
Having reached that physical peak, the most difficult, challenging thing was maintaining it for five or six months during filming, because everything has to match and you have to look the same on day one as you do on day 95. I had to work out twice a day before even getting to the set. It was a big challenge, but it should be a challenge to play Hercules!

Laatst bewerkt:
8000 calories sounds like a lot of food, what did you do to keep the fat down?
haha, well that's actually an old trick i know from my good buddy ronnie coleman. Ronnie adviced me, and this may sound strange but to rub peanutbutter on your belly and wrap it in plastic. When you keep it on overnight certains acids start to activate certain receptors which will stimulate a proces called lipolyse. That means that fat starts burning directly. It's really and old bodybuilding trick of which i didn't know about but who am i to object ronnie coleman, right? It's a very precise thing though which should only be done by pro's.

Voordeel is dat als je The Rock bent, dat je niet moet kijken op een pot meer of minder. Ik probeer met een pot van 500 gram toch een week te doen.

Voordeel is dat als je The Rock bent, dat je niet moet kijken op een pot meer of minder. Ik probeer met een pot van 500 gram toch een week te doen.
Is het niet mogelijk om de gebruikte pindakaas gedeeltelijk opnieuw te gebruiken? Of zijn dan al de nutriënten er reeds uit ofzo?
Ben aan het finetunen en geen zin om lang te wachten of er aas bij te gooien.
Alvast bedankt beste broederwetenschappers!

Is het niet mogelijk om de gebruikte pindakaas gedeeltelijk opnieuw te gebruiken? Of zijn dan al de nutriënten er reeds uit ofzo?
Ben aan het finetunen en geen zin om lang te wachten of er aas bij te gooien.
Alvast bedankt beste broederwetenschappers!
Kwaliteit gaat achteruit en het wordt zo'n kliederboel.. Ik zou het niet doen voor die paar euro's. Goed op de bonus letten, dan valt het best mee!

Kwaliteit gaat achteruit en het wordt zo'n kliederboel.. Ik zou het niet doen voor die paar euro's. Goed op de bonus letten, dan valt het best mee!
Thanks!
TS heb jij het al geprobeerd en kan jij me al evt iets vertellen op de resultaten?

Thanks!
TS heb jij het al geprobeerd en kan jij me al evt iets vertellen op de resultaten?
Hier ben ik ook zeer benieuwd naar.. Hoor er echt goeie verhalen over.

Ik ben ook wel benieuwd naar de resultaten, ben namelijk van plan om volgende week ook met een pindakaas kuur te beginnen.

denk dat die een overdosis pindakaas gesmeerd heeft

Dan heeft hij zeker niet geluisterd naar het wijze advies van de leden op dbb...:bang:

bram7 als je van plan was om ''gezond'' te doen en voor de B&F pindapasta te gaan zou ik dat zeker niet doen.. wat een ranzige troep is dat joh

Ik ben nieuw hier ik ben remi
Ik heb al paar kuurtjes achter de rug

Maar wou nu beginnen met een kuur

Dianabol 4
Boldenone 3ml per x
Primabolon 2ml per x
Test cyp. 3ml per x

En dan na kuur nolva clomid
Ik ben 2m 28jaar weeg 95kg
Mijn vraag wat vinden jullie ervan groetjes remi.

Meer eten.

Waarderingen: vntl
Ik denk dat je meer moet eten remi. Zou tijdens het eten jezelf meer verdiepen in AAS, lijkt me verstandig

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Back
Naar boven