10 year + member
+15 jaar member
- Lid geworden
- 28 jan 2003
Battlestar Galactica S03E16 WS DSR XviD ORENJi eztv » Torrentspy.com
En nog een filler episode. Wel weer dienende als aanloop naar iets groters.
Ja het gaat echt de goede kant op.
Vooral dat die Basestar midden in de vloot terecht komt zonder communicatiemogelijkheden. Alleen heeft Tigh zich denk ik wel verraden door op 't laatste moment de aanval tegen te houden.
kdenk het niet, maar wie zou de 5e Cylon zijn? ik denk Bill Adama of Cara
Check it out. The names of the 12 Colonies of Kobol are derived from the 12 zodiac signs. Caprica = Capricorn, Gemenon = Gemini, Picon = Pisces, etc. When they’re in the Tomb of Athena, Laura Roslin acknowledges this, saying the symbols on the 12 Colonies’ flags are based on constellations, which used to have different names: the names of our Earth zodiac. We've always known this. But watch what happens when you look at the zodiac signs, not based on the calendar year, but as numbered 1-12:
1. Aries - a leader type, blunt and to the point, tendency to force ideas on others, strong-willed. Cavil is Model Number One.
2. Taurus - persistent, sensual, loyal, can be possessive. Leoben is Model Number Two.
3. Gemini - curious to a fault, intelligent, can be two-faced, excellent sign for careers in journalism. D’Anna is Model Number Three (when she’s in the fleet, she’s a documentary filmmaker).
4. Cancer - Nurturing, emotional, a caregiver, suited to medical careers. Simon is Model Number Four (we see him masquerading as a doctor on Caprica).
5. Leo - Egotistical, likes to be center stage, outgoing, suited to careers such as actor, tour guide, or public relations. Doral is Model Number Five (and he’s also a PR guy when we meet him).
6. Virgo - Perfectionist, practical, high sense of duty, places value on appearance/beauty. Six is, obviously, Model Number Six.
8. Scorpio - Associated with transformation and rebirth (!!), hardworking, complex, secretive, can become vindictive, does well in a military career. Boomer is Model Number Eight.
Now. We’ve got four known Final Five Cylons. And we’ve got four slots open that are all in a row. Why not see if our four known Cylons fit? I’ll tell you why I’m putting these four here in a minute.
9. Sagittarius - Easygoing, idealistic, values freedom highly, honest, often athletic. It seems like an easy choice to plug Sam Anders in at Model Number Nine.
10. Capricorn - Ambitious, serious, detail-oriented and organized, responsible. “Capricorns make great civil servants, law enforcement specialists, politicians, and members of any other administration or government profession.” Tory is most likely Model Number Ten, as Roslin’s chief of staff.
11. Aquarius - Rigid and dogmatic, derives a sense of identity from groups and their goals, impersonal and detached, sometimes eccentric, they love to think they’re right. “People born under this sign are said to be the strongest and the weakest people in the world.” Tigh is my choice for Model Number Eleven.
12. Pisces - Compassion and empathy, selfless work, a person people can count on, self-sacrificing, can be associated with mysticism (remember the Temple of the Five). Chief is Model Number Twelve. (He’s said to fans that he’s been told he’s #12, but it’s not officially confirmed.)
Why did I skip #7? There are two reasons.
1) It seems to make sense that the four we know go in the four slots next to each other. Now that I’m certain the numbers are based on the zodiac signs and therefore aren’t chronological, this is sort of a leap to make. But… it works for me because those four signs fit the four members of the Fleet who heard the music. And because…
2) #7 would be our final hidden Cylon. And there is absolutely no better choice than the Libra.
7. Libra - This sign is represented by the scales, bringing balance. Strives for peace and harmony. A communicator, mediator, and negotiator. Sociable and somewhat intellectual, just, charming, “peace at any price”, represents the laws of civilization.
My first thought was, “Shit. It’s Lee.” But it could also be Roslin. I don’t like either of those characters as the final Cylon model, but I have to admit it fits with the sign. Clearly the Libra being the last one makes sense, because this is the person who is going to bring the two sides — Cylon and Human– together. Now the thing to do is take a look at who's left and see who fits the description.
And finally, the final piece of my theory is that I think the real entity controlling things– the Hybrids, HeadSix, HeadBaltar, and HeadLeoben– is not the Libra, ultimately, but an unknown 13th. The “One True Cylon God”? Maybe, maybe not. But I do think there’s going to be the last of the Final Five, and there’s going to be someone else. And I think there’s a connection between all those visions that have been guiding certain people and groups all along to some place where things are going to come together.
As for the unknown 13th... there is a 13th zodiac. Ophiuchus. The zodiac is described as the twelve stages of the sky that the sun shifts through throughout the year, due to the planet's tilt. However, every so often, for a short period of time, the sun dips into a region of space not defined by one of the other twelve. This is called Ophiuchus, or sometimes Serpentarius. It's not technically one of the zodiacs, and most people don't know about it. I agree with you that even after we learn of the Final Cylon, there will be a thirteenth.
Lastly I think that Gaeta will be the final cylon. To follow Libra's description, he's charming, somewhat intellectual (always assigned as lab partner), represents the laws (wouldn't let Roslin steal the election). And he's often the one communicating orders throughout the fleet.