MuscleMeat

Sticky Live News Topic

• Topic starter mat
  • Startdatum
  • Reacties 7K
  • Weergaven 223K
  • Volgers 92

Bezoekers in dit topic

Soldaten met overgewicht, het blijft een vreemd fenomeen.

Soldaten met overgewicht, het blijft een vreemd fenomeen.

Vreemd mss maar geen uitzonderlijk fenomeen. En zolang ze slagen in hun fysieke jaarlijkse testen. Maar een zicht is het niet.

Heeft wel echt het gelaat van een psychopaat / seriemoordenaar, maar dan wel de 2.0 versie.

Hij had het blijkbaar op z'n (voormalige) schoonouders gemunt.

2d2d6cd661fe55f701d92a04de01ca76cf2e27d5e9a8f03bfee4230345a64092.jpg

apfelstrudel is uitschot

Laatst bewerkt:
1509997598205.jpg

'A local resident Stephen Willeford grabbed his rifle and engaged the suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger assault type rifle, and fled from the church. A local citizen pursued the subject at that time.'Willeford, who has no military experience, didn't hesitate when came face to face with Kelley, and shot him in between Kelley's body armor, hitting him in his side.

Johnnie Langendorff, a local resident, had stopped at the gas station across the street to get breakfast when he noticed the gun fight at the church. He says he saw Kelley leave the church as he was being pursued by Willeford. When Kelley took off in his car, he says Willeford came over to him, told him what was going on and said that they needed to chase after him. Langendorff agreed, and the two started speeding at 95mph to catch up to the suspect. All the while, Lagendorff was on the phone to dispatch, letting officers know their location.

At a sharp curve in the road Kelley appeared to lose control and his car swerved off the road.'It's like he just gave up. He just kind of went off in the ditch, hit a hay bale from what I could see and then he just never moved after that. He didn't get out. He didn't try anything. Nothing.'When he hit the ditch the gentleman that was with me got out, rested his rifle on my hood and kept it aimed at him - telling him to "Get out, get out". There was no movement there was none that. They guy didn't put up a fight or anything like that' Once police showed up they moved me and the gentleman back

Cops found Kelley dead inside, along with multiple weapons and possible explosives.

Robert moet aftreden. Benieuwd of de blanke boeren hun land zullen terugkrijgen

Back
Naar boven