XXL Nutrition

Mr. Olympia 2017 Topic

Bezoekers in dit topic

Wow mooie lichamen hebben ze wel een dopingtest gehouden?!

In de MAP klasse zitten toch echt wel de mooiste fysieken IMO. Mijn persoonlijke streeffysiek vind je daar terug :P

Bij de zware jongens is het maar een saaie boel. Had Kai Greene de overwinning kunnen pakken dit jaar, als hij had deelgenomen? Ik denk dat het een gemiste kans voor hem is.

In de MAP klasse zitten toch echt wel de mooiste fysieken IMO. Mijn persoonlijke streeffysiek vind je daar terug :P

Bij de zware jongens is het maar een saaie boel. Had Kai Greene de overwinning kunnen pakken dit jaar, als hij had deelgenomen? Ik denk dat het een gemiste kans voor hem is.

Helemaal mee eens.

Mr. Olympia is niks meer aan. We gaan de tijd met de golden era nooit meer meemaken.

Gelukkig dat de Classic Physique steeds populairder wordt.

Chris Bumstead is voor mij echt een streeffysiek.

Hij valt niet onder de ''grote'' jongens. Wel onder het kopje van hoe bodybuilding zou moeten zijn. Niet al die gedrochten met hun insulinebuikjes.
Deze gasten pakken ook allemaal slin bro. Die guts komen niet van insuline maar van de enorme hoeveelheden voedsel die ze wegwerken.
Buikwand is niet geëvolueerd om druk van binnenuit tegen te houden. Die gap tussen de buikspieren die groter en groter wordt met t jaar is exact wat bij zwangere vrouwen ook voorkomt

Iemand een link van de hele Finals met goede kwaliteit, die van YouTube is niet te kijken. Zeer vervelend dat ik elk jaar al de top 5 weet voordat ik een goede replay heb gevonden :p

Wie was jullie grootste verrassing, en grootste teleurstelling?

Verrassing: Bonac
Teleurstelling: Cedric McMillan

Deze gasten pakken ook allemaal slin bro. Die guts komen niet van insuline maar van de enorme hoeveelheden voedsel die ze wegwerken.
Buikwand is niet geëvolueerd om druk van binnenuit tegen te houden. Die gap tussen de buikspieren die groter en groter wordt met t jaar is exact wat bij zwangere vrouwen ook voorkomt
:finger:
Bodybuilders eten al sinds mensenheugenis grote hoeveelheden. Pas sinds de combinatie insuline + HGH gemeengoed is geworden, is het bubblegut bonanza!

:finger:
Bodybuilders eten al sinds mensenheugenis grote hoeveelheden. Pas sinds de combinatie insuline + HGH gemeengoed is geworden, is het bubblegut bonanza!
ja, omdat sinds slin en gh de efficiency van nog meer voeding groter is geworden. Tot die tijd kon je wel leuk meer en meer blijven vreten maar op alleen AAS kan je maar tot zover gaan voordat partitionering je bottleneck gaat worden.
Jij gelooft serieus dat die gasten op MAP olympia niveau en classic BB geen gh en/of slin gebruiken?

Niet oninteressant

Dorian Yates
I used GH during my contest phases. The first times I used it were for the 1991 Night of Champions and Mr. Olympia shows. I used four IU a day while I was dieting, and I can’t say I noticed much difference adding it in. For my off-season in 1992, I doubled that to eight IU per day consistently, and saw better results. I had hit a plateau, and it helped kickstart me to the next level. I made very substantial gains that year, but unfortunately I overdieted for my first Mr. Olympia win (1992), so they were never seen. I knew I would be the biggest guy up there anyway since Haney was retired, so my concern was to be as shredded as possible.

For 1993, I did everything the same as I had the year before, including the gear and the GH, but wasn’t so overzealous with my prep. As a result, it appeared as if I had made a tremendous leap in size from the previous year. What you really saw were the gains I had made over two off-seasons.

As for insulin, I only used it in 1997 for the off-season leading up to my sixth and final Mr. Olympia win. I got bigger than ever, but it wasn’t quality muscle, and my midsection was distended. Some do believe you need to use all the things out there at your disposal. For me, insulin had a negative overall impact on my physique. It kept me from getting into my usual condition that I prided myself on. Raw mass is not the same thing as quality muscle tissue.I got a bit bigger, but at the expense of my separation, crispness and clear muscle separations. I see that same lack of separation constantly today with the guys, as well as the distended abs. I’m not sure what mechanisms are responsible. You could theorize the guts come from internal organ growth, but if that were the case, my belly would still be big.

Kevin Levrone
GH was still fairly new on the scene when I started competing as a pro. People made a big deal about it, and there was a lot of hype surrounding it. Now I need to clarify what I said about not changing anything about what I used, because I did try GH twice. When I won the Arnold Classic in 1996 at 257 pounds, I used it twice a day every day for the last four weeks right up to the show. I also used insulin for that show, two IU of Humulin R after my workout with a meal, and with one more meal later on. Out of convenience, that’s when I took my GH too. Those did help me add over 15 pounds of bodyweight, but it wasn’t quality muscle, just like what Dorian experienced. To me, I looked a little soft and watery even though I won. I used both again the next year for the Arnold, and that time it threw my condition off so badly that I placed eighth. That was the lowest I ever placed in any contest, and the only time I was ever out of the top six as a pro. So I said screw this stuff. I did the Mr. Olympia that year looking sharp as usual, and then hit seven Grand Prix shows in Europe. I won all of those except the one in Russia that Ronnie came out for. All of this told me that GH and insulin were detrimental to my physique. They blew out my midsection and blurred out my clear cuts. They will get you bigger, but not better. To me, better is better than bigger!

The Lowdown on Drugs (1/4)
The Lowdown on Drugs (2/4)
The Lowdown on Drugs (3/4)
The Lowdown on Drugs (4/4)

I’m not sure what mechanisms are responsible. You could theorize the guts come from internal organ growth, but if that were the case, my belly would still be big.

dit dus.
Also, 2 iu slin post meal? geloof ik geen reet van, das niks

dit dus.
Also, 2 iu slin post meal? geloof ik geen reet van, das niks
He probably wants to make sure he doesn't get anyone killed by telling the truth about his slin dosages. Let's say 100,000 people read that interview, then among those will be a couple of mentally retarded kids who would most certainly kill themselves by doing 20IU of slin, while eating only 1 banana, before sleep. If those idiots only take 2IU, they will live.

Back
Naar boven