Lid geworden
5 jan 2012
Waardering
Lengte
1m79
Massa
95kg
Hi.

I am moving to Enschede to live there for the next 2 years because of my study. I was wondering if any of you guys know of any hardcore gyms (where most bodybuilders work out)?

I have been looking around on the internet and I have seen some gyms in Enschede, but it looks more like those typical "fitness" gyms.

I would really like some help!

Thank you :)

Go to clubfit, the best gym there. U can do every compound exercise and there are enough weights. DBs up to 50 kg and also good aides if u need it.

There are several hardcore gyms in enschede, like:

Deiana Gym <-- Dumbbells up to 50kg. 3 benchpresses and a squatrack + Many machines.

Fitform

Clubfit

Deiana is the way to go.. I trained for about a year at clubfit.. Well it really depends on what kinda atmosphere u like

fitform are 'mooiboys' right?

Indeed deiana is also a very good gym.

Hehe fitform is for housewives and superdudes ofcourse.

Hi.

I am moving to Enschede to live there for the next 2 years because of my study. I was wondering if any of you guys know of any hardcore gyms (where most bodybuilders work out)?

I have been looking around on the internet and I have seen some gyms in Enschede, but it looks more like those typical "fitness" gyms.

I would really like some help!

Thank you :)

Which education will you be following in Enschede?

a friend of mine also lived in enschede for a couple years and trained at a little gym in the centre of enschede.

opened at 6 in the morning or so, so that he could train before work every once in a while.

good hardcore atmosphere, not commercially at all.

Forgot how that gym is called though :(

a friend of mine also lived in enschede for a couple years and trained at a little gym in the centre of enschede.

opened at 6 in the morning or so, so that he could train before work every once in a while.

good hardcore atmosphere, not commercially at all.

Forgot how that gym is called though :(

There was a small hardcore gym in Zuiderhagen in the innercity of Enschede but i think it's been broken down

Interesting topic, since I'm in Enschede as well, and studying at the University of Twente, which I think you will be attending as well, that, or either the Saxion Hogeschool.
I will be going to a much smaller not hardcore gym, because it's super cheap compared to the rest and fairly close, the money doesn't grow on my back, and I get to do whatever I want there for only 17 euro's a month. Maybe I'll switch later, but at least for this year, I'm set!

Laatst bewerkt:
Thank you so much guys! I am heading down to look for an apartment in february so will definitely take a look when I'm down there :)

For those who wondered, I am going to study physical therapy (for my 2 and 3 year) in Saxion.

For those who wondered, I am going to study physical therapy (for my 2 and 3 year) in Saxion.

Nice! Would be hard not to spot someone with stats like you have.
Guess i'll see you there then.

Back
Naar boven