Fitness Seller

New Nigerian Bodybuilder Amosu Olawale 5 11, 215, 185 lb Curl Video

Bezoekers in dit topic

I come to a foreign, in this case Dutch bodybuilding website to post because I get visits from this website to my website, so obviously there is an interest. I see that in any country, language or culture, internet hate is alive and well. Show me anyone who can do a 185 lb perfect curl and I will show you a god. The point is not to brag but simply to post video of another look and another perspective from another gym and bodybuilder in another country.
His physique is not the issue... the way he trains as showed in the short movies is. Calling that internet hate is pretty narrow sighted.

If you want to make it more interesting, why does he train this way? And what is the idea for using straps while bench pressing?

can do a 185 lb perfect curl and I will show you a god. The point is not to brag but simply to post video of another look and another perspective from another gym and bodybuilder in another country.

Listen ofcourse never perfect but i can show you somebody who trains even more on that barbell en 10 times better then this athlete.

Come on bro i see ****ing big bodybuilders in my gym every day do you think this is impressive? The exercise is not impressive en the body is good but not impressive. In my gym is training an old doorman of 52 who puts on 200 kg 5 repper for the chest. Your guy does less more and cant do the excercise proper. Come on this is not impressive. There is no other perspective i only see a guy training bad practiced excercises with the same training gear we have. Wait i show you a video of a impressive body what kind of huge mofo`s we have here in Holland.

look at the link:
[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Epische no-legs die gast .

Listen ofcourse never perfect but i can show you somebody who trains even more on that barbell en 10 times better then this athlete.

Come on bro i see ****ing big bodybuilders in my gym every day do you think this is impressive? The exercise is not impressive en the body is good but not impressive. In my gym is training an old doorman of 52 who puts on 200 kg 5 repper for the chest. Your guy does less more and cant do the excercise proper. Come on this is not impressive. There is no other perspective i only see a guy training bad practiced excercises with the same training gear we have. Wait i show you a video of a impressive body what kind of huge mofo`s we have here in Holland.

look at the link:
[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Same so-called terrible form and if he cut himself, the resulting illegal drug content in his blood stream would sterilize the gym floor. Post up something YOU are doing, not someone else. If you can do any of these exercises, I welcome your criticism but if not, you have no voice. Every other word in your sentence is mofo or muther ****er which means to me you are not to be taken seriously because you dont even respect the athlete you posted up in the link. Learn to respect people first, then you will see how easy to look at things for what they are. It is, what it is.

Same so-called terrible form and if he cut himself, the resulting illegal drug content in his blood stream would sterilize the gym floor. Post up something YOU are doing, not someone else. If you can do any of these exercises, I welcome your criticism but if not, you have no voice. Every other word in your sentence is mofo or muther ****er which means to me you are not to be taken seriously because you dont even respect the athlete you posted up in the link. Learn to respect people first, then you will see how easy to look at things for what they are. It is, what it is.

LOL the guy in the video is on the mr. Olympia 2009 look who`s talking.

Listen i got respect for every athlete who is doing bodybuilding. But you dont get the message. What do you want to hear?You are posting a movie and pictures of a guy who is doing excercise very bad not only cheat curls, but every excercise in the movie. O by the way this are not cheat curls but body curls and very bad. He has a good trained body(and talent) for his 1st competition. Thats all nothing more nothing less it is what it is;). We are not impressed here and if i can`t lift this weight i can`t give my opinion? Thats bullshit.....

Laatst bewerkt:
Is it true Bodybuilding is considered a crime in Nigeria because of the lack of food?

Looks like shit.

afgehaakt na het 1e filmpje
nieuwe oefening: elbow curl

Ja lekker cool zo'n zwaar gewicht maar je doet bij je armen meer je rug trainen dan de armen zelf kijk die beweging.
Beter lichter gewicht en correct uitvoeren , groei je ook nog es sneller :D

LOL the guy in the video is on the mr. Olympia 2009 look who`s talking.

Listen i got respect for every athlete who is doing bodybuilding. But you dont get the message. What do you want to hear?You are posting a movie and pictures of a guy who is doing excercise very bad not only cheat curls, but every excercise in the movie. O by the way this are not cheat curls but body curls and very bad. He has a good trained body(and talent) for his 1st competition. Thats all nothing more nothing less it is what it is;). We are not impressed here and if i can`t lift this weight i can`t give my opinion? Thats bullshit.....

Look: This sub-forum says post your photos. This is what was done; with no promotion stating, "this guy is great" or "this guy is terrible". However terrible his form is or isnt, he has a very excellent and well developed natural physique. By the way, I have a maximum of low regard for Mr. Olympia athletes; its about how much drugs you can do and incorporate into your "workout" schedule.

Look: This sub-forum says post your photos. This is what was done; with no promotion stating, "this guy is great" or "this guy is terrible".
185 lb Curl Video this is the title of your topic do you think that doesnt come over as promotion? Do you think a movie of excercise is the same as a topic of posting your (progression) photo`s? :D

Look: This sub-forum says post your photos. This is what was done; with no promotion stating, "this guy is great" or "this guy is terrible". However terrible his form is or isnt, he has a very excellent and well developed natural physique.

This guy is 100% naturel? By doing excersises this way. :D
How do you know he is naturel because he told you? Do you also believe me if i tell you a fairytale?

By the way, I have a maximum of low regard for Mr. Olympia athletes; its about how much drugs you can do and incorporate into your "workout" schedule

LoL this guy is talking about respect this and respect that.
Look who`s talking now? No respect voor Mr. Olympia athletes......posting another video of a athlete who eats drugs as breakfast--> http://forum.dutchbodybuilding.com/...uilder-taylor-boyd-benches-455-pounds-211096/

You got all kind of different opinions are you schyzofrenic?
Im finished with this discussion....

Laatst bewerkt:
185 lb Curl Video this is the title of your topic do you think that doesnt come over as promotion? Do you think a movie of excercise is the same as a topic of posting your (progression) photo`s?

:D

This guy is 100% naturel? By doing excersises this way. :D
How do you know he is naturel because he told you? Do you also believe me if i tell you a fairtytale?

LoL this guy is talking about respect this and respect that.
Look who`s talking now? No respect voor Mr. Olympia athletes......posting another video of a athelete who eats drugs as breakfast...

You got all kind of different opinions are you schyzofrenic?

Im finished with this discussion.

You're finished? You gets a standing ovation. I didnt say no respect; the statement was "A maximum of low regard". The correct spelling is schizophrenic, which is a condition of mental illness of which being opinionated is not a symptom. Yet again, comments based upon emotion but watery on facts. For each poster, please direct me to your photos and videos of the correct way to train and then this entire discussion becomes a moot point. Otherwise, stay on the sidelines and silently observe.

. Otherwise, stay on the sidelines and silently observe.

Because you tell us? Who are you man don corleone ? You give the orders? You look to many movies man.:D
Very funny big boy e-thug.

A gave you facts but you dont give a reaction. You have a opinion about steroids and posting a movie of a guy who eats steroids for breakfast.
No reaction on the facts only e-thug orders...

hij heeft wel grote armen ondanks zijn cheating - sergio oliva maakte ook veel halve reps , zag er toch ook niet onaardig uit

Epic engels :roflol:

Beter hou je het bij Nederlands.

Epic engels :roflol:

Beter hou je het bij Nederlands.

**** Jessaja.. hij lijkt wel op jou.... nee wacht.... ik zie toch wel ergens een wezenlijk verschil :p:p

whaha die gast kan er geen reet van, voert alle oefeningen verkeerd uit.

Back
Naar boven