XXL Nutrition

ITT WE BE ACTING LIKE TRUMP

President in 2016?

• Totaal stemmers

Bezoekers in dit topic

The banned warriors are being treated so badly on this forum. Big-T is the worst administrator in the history of DBB! He is the absolute worst, he just bans and bans and bans people - good people - it's terrible. I will end this quickly, no more bans from Big-T!

Joopy for admin

joopy heeft al een klein leger met rebellen verzamelt en ze zijn aant het opstocken met wapens, ik blijf bij de bigt getrouwe troepen en zal me ook sterk verzetten, bigt heeft al een video uit om al degene die zich tegen zijn dictatuur verzetten uit te moorden. Ericr is overgelopen naar de rebellen hoorde ik juist trouwens ook.

Lol medieval laat zich trollen. Eerste glimlach ooit van een joopie topic.

:roflol: ik heb slaap nodig, slaagde er niet in mezelf in slaap te drinken, voelde me er totaal niet naar dronk te worden, ben veel te messed up realiseer ik wel als ik deze thread lees.

Maar goed ik heb besloten om de dosis te verlagen naar iets wat vergelijkbaar is met een normale rilatine dosis, het is een rilatine analoog, vandaag ga ik miniscule dossisen in tissues doen en max 3 dosissen per dag nemen, proberen althans, maak er wel een thread over in het gezondheidsforum hoe dit gaat, met de gedoseerde pillen kon ik normaal functioneren maar die kosten een pound each, en hier gaat iedereen wel kunnen zien of ik off the rail ga wat een goede zaak is. Ga ff op mn bed liggen want zal binne een paar uur wel moe worden, wish me good luck hehe, goodbye fellas.
Mn vriendin wil ook bij mn moeder gaan wonen voor een tijdje zodat we mekaar niet aanmoedigen. Zal bigT om een 2daagse ban vragen als ik op een postingspree ga, ben al 3 of 4 dagen manish.

Maandag zal ik een weegschaal kopen dat ik 15mg kan afwegen, ik denk dat ik 50mg poeder dosissen nemen ofzo, jeezes loop als een trein

If a Joopie doesn't recognize minority rights and DBB rights, including MiDieVil's rights, you will not have the kind of stability and prosperity that is possible.

hou je smoel eens joop

Let’s be clear about this. Our mental health system is broken. It needs to be fixed. Too many politicians have ignored this problem for too long. All of the tragic mass murders that occurred in the past several years have something in common – there were red flags that were ignored. Kevinzvd has "red flag" written all over him, mental instability, napoleon complex, riodrage. This is just common sense.

It is time we lock kevinzvd behind bars. He even admitted himself that he should be locked up. No excuses!

If a Joopie doesn't recognize minority rights and DBB rights, including MiDieVil's rights, you will not have the kind of stability and prosperity that is possible.

I love minorities, they are great people. The minorities love me - btw I'm leading in the polls under minorities by a LOT - I will be the best president for minorities ever. Period. Obama has done such a lousy job for minorities, no wonder they are now turning against Obama! I really love the minorities, and I mean all of them!

But there is one guy that I don't like, it's Struggle. He is a total loser. Yes, it's true. I hear that even his own mother thinks he is a disgrace - I don't know if it's true, I'm just hearing it a lot. Btw, did I mention that I love minorities. Struggle has a real problem, he knows it, I know it, everyone knows it. This guy got MAJOR issues.

Eerste glimlach ooit van een joopie topic.

dGHzhXa.gif

bigt heeft al een video uit om al degene die zich tegen zijn dictatuur verzetten uit te moorden.

That’s why I have a concealed carry permit!

Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple. This is a right, not a privilege! The democrats try to take our rights away from us. This needs to stop.

The Super PACs have been running negative posts about me in this thread, they've spent millions of $$. My poll numbers should've went down. And yet, my polls numbers have gone up 4.4% since yesterday. Can anyone explain?

nMSKf29.png

Laatst bewerkt:
I tried to bribe Trump but he said he can't be bought :(

I tried to bribe Trump but he said he can't be bought :(

Wow, what a liar Big-T guy is! Big-T never called me, Big-T never offered me ONE MILLION DOLLARS, Big-T didn't even offer to endorse me. He lied, okay? And now all of a sudden lying Big-T acts like he is in touch with me. Who is this guy? Big-T? I don't know Big-T - I don't think I've ever met him - he has a sick obsession about me. Let me tell you folks, the ones that are really bribing - the donors, the special interests and the lobbyists - do you think they would go out and, like, say that they are bribing? Btw, this happens A LOT, believe me. Of course not, this big big liar Big-T is completely clueless. What a total loser!

By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists. I am only working for the people of DBB! I should get more credit for this by the media.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRON!

0F4wUP2.jpg

Wow, what a liar Big-T guy is! Big-T never called me, Big-T never offered me ONE MILLION DOLLARS, Big-T didn't even offer to endorse me. He lied, okay? And now all of a sudden lying Big-T acts like he is in touch with me. Who is this guy? Big-T? I don't know Big-T - I don't think I've ever met him - he has a sick obsession about me. Let me tell you folks, the ones that are really bribing - the donors, the special interests and the lobbyists - do you think they would go out and, like, say that they are bribing? Btw, this happens A LOT, believe me. Of course not, this big big liar Big-T is completely clueless. What a total loser!
That is not what you told me at dinner last night. Ok, my last offer is no IRS audits for the next 8 years in exchange for 2 million dollars and one night with your daughter Ivanka. ;)

Dat moment dat je nieuwe generatie bent en er geen fuck van snapt.

Back
Naar boven