XXL Nutrition

ITT WE BE ACTING LIKE TRUMP

President in 2016?

• Totaal stemmers

Bezoekers in dit topic

Im politically wrong and brake the rules, oh and digusting and sick too dat vergat ik haha

Jawel. Trump had in een speech gezegd van yoo sla hem maar in elkaar ik vergoed de kosten wel groet.

That is a lie! I never said that, I would never say that. Lloydatoni is the worst liar I've ever seen, maybe even worse than Ted Cruz - well maybe not as bad as Ted Cruz, but he is up there. Lloydatoni holds up the bible and then he lies and lies and lies all over again. Horrible, you just can't trust him.

welke studies heb je gedaan? wil eens kijken hoever jij het gaat maken

I went to the Wharton School of Finance, very good genes, very smart. If I were a liberal, like, if - okay - if I were a liberal, everyone would be saying how smart I am. One of the smartest people anywhere ever in the world. I'm smart, very smart.

Cool man, ik hoor dat je het ver zal kunnen maken.

Er zijn meer mensen online op skype dan normaal, degene die achter dit trolle zit moet ik kenne denk ik, come out come out whoever you are:D

Hij blijft happen

Ik vind het gwn een entertaining topic

Cool man, ik hoor dat je het ver zal kunnen maken.

If I would be saying that, there would be a national uproar, all the pundits would be calling me arrogant and narcissistic. I am not like that, I am very humble! People often tell me - and this is true - that I should brag more. If I would tell people about how great I am, my poll numbers would probably go up 10 percent at least, probably 20 percent. I am too humble!

What a great topic. I feel so special here. Thank you for the LOVE!

I am leading in every poll! I just got 77% in the highly respected DBB poll. Thank you, I love you!

mEnCvHo.png

hou je smoel eens joop

hou je smoel eens joop

Failed bodybuilder kevinzvd tries to act tough on the internet. Everyone can see that this failed bodybuilder spends millions of dollars on his steroids - which he uses on a regular basis btw - and still his bodyfat is at 8%! A complete failure. Maybe this failed bodybuilder should trade with John Kasich, Kasich would love to be at 8%! Even Chris Christie would drop below 8% on steroids! Btw, Christie endorsed me and I got a big endorsement coming up!

Jo!

Ik ben een beetje aan het rondneuzen voor een volgende kuurtje die ik over zo'n 2 maanden wil starten.

Ik heb hem als volgt in gedachte:
250mg test-e
600mg tren-e
( ik twijfel over proviron,50mg pd )

Dit wordt overigens mijn 2e tren kuur, eerste keer was op 400mg, dat ging lekker en probleemloos.

Wat raden jullie mij aan ? Alvast bedankt.

The steroid abuse of kevinzvd has turned him into a complete disaster! I beat him.

Ik wil ook een burn

Why does @megynkelly devote so much time on her shows to me, almost always negative? Everybody should boycott the @megynkelly show. Never worth watching. Get a life Megyn!

Ik wil ook een burn
Just so you understand, I don't know anything about Peanuthead95 - okay? I don't know, I mean, I don't know. What is going on? I know nothing about Peanuthead95. And you're asking me a questions that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about. I have to look at Peanuthead95, I don't know what person I'm talking about. I'd have to look, I'll do research on him. Honestly, I don't know Peanuthead95, I don't believe I've ever met him - pretty sure I didn't meet him - I just don't know anything about him.

Back
Naar boven