MuscleMeat

Demian zo snel mogelijk buff logje

Bezoekers in dit topic

Lekker hoor, ben ik bijna zwaarder haha xD

Maar jij staat denk ik wel iets droger. Beter laat je is meten;)

maar jij bent 10 cm kleiner :roflol:

Hoe wil ik dat laten meten?

maar jij bent 10 cm kleiner :roflol:

Hoe wil ik dat laten meten?

Koop en vp meter op bodyenfitshop.nl voor 10 euro ofzo en laat meten door je ma ofzo xD

Zo dat gaat goed Demian! Kuiten moet je echt aanleg voor hebben, dat is een hele moeilijke groep om biggy te krijgen

Alleen squat gainen je benen goed hoor. Doe ik nu ook :D

Ik kan die link die je gaf niet openen hoor..maar je bent lekker bezig..gedreven dus ja..dat komt wel goed;)

Koop en vp meter op bodyenfitshop.nl voor 10 euro ofzo en laat meten door je ma ofzo xD

Oke, en stel dan sta ik 12%, of 25%, en dan? Ik kan er toch niks mee :roflol:

Zo dat gaat goed Demian! Kuiten moet je echt aanleg voor hebben, dat is een hele moeilijke groep om biggy te krijgen

Yes gaat prima... tsja het zal wel, maar blijf ervoor vechten... Armen schiet naar mijn idee ook maar niet op fuuu

Alleen squat gainen je benen goed hoor. Doe ik nu ook :D

Ja gaat inderdaad verdomd goed!

Ik kan die link die je gaf niet openen hoor..maar je bent lekker bezig..gedreven dus ja..dat komt wel goed;)

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Reg Park

At age 15 Arnold glanced in a store room window and saw what was a cover of a magazine depicting the new Hercules movie starring none other than Reg Park. Arnold was not a man to learn from books or abstract ideas but by identifying with what he considered to be admirable individuals. "Reg Park became my idol," Arnold said in 1976. "In time I would base my whole bodybuilding future on Reg."
-Fantastic: The Life of Arnold Schwarzenegger

I was a 15-year-old farm kid growing up in Austria when I was first inspired by a bodybuilding magazine with a picture of him on the cover from one of his Hercules movies. My life was never the same. He was so powerful and rugged-looking that I decided right then and there I wanted to be a bodybuilder, another Reg Park. I could not have picked a better hero to inspire me. Reg went from bodybuilding to the movies. He became a smart and successful businessman, and he was the first person who gave me a glimpse of what my life could someday become if I dreamed big and worked hard.
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, A Tribute to Reg Park

I knew that would be me. I would look like Reg Park. I studied every move he made, every gesture. From that point on my life was utterly dominated by Reg Park. His image was my ideal. It was fixed indeliably in my mind. All my friends were more impressed by Steve Reeves, but I didn't like him. Reg Park had more of a rough look, a powerful look, while Steeve Reeves seemed elegant, smooth, polished. I knew in my mind that I was not geared for elegance. I wanted to be massive. It was the difference between cologne and sweat.
I found out everything I could about Reg Park. I bought all the magazines that published his programs. I learned how he started training, what he ate, how he lived, and how he did his workouts. I became obsessed with Reg Park; he was the image in front of me from the time I started training. The more I focused in on this image and worked and grew, the more I saw it was real and possible for me to be like him.
-Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder

From the beginning I was a big believer in the basic movements, because that was Reg Park's preference. He would stay with the basic exercises--bench presses, chin-ups, squats, rowing, barbell curls, wrist curls, pullovers, leg extensions, calf raises. These were the movements that worked most directly on all body parts. I was following his example to the letter. And as it turned out, I could hardly have chosen more wisely. The basic exercises were creating for me a rugged foundation, a core of muscle I could later build upon for a winning body. Reg Park's theory was that first you have to build the mass and then chisel it down to get the quality.

The basic exercises will appear throughout the entire training program. There are no alternatives to these exercises. For example, every bodybuilder has to do squats from the time he starts until he finishes. You can't build your legs without the squat.

-----------------------

arnold3.jpg

Reg Park and Arnold Schwarzenegger
-----------------------

Reg Park

An athlete from the start, he dedicated his teenage years excelling in soccer. He had no interest in bodybuilding until, at age 16, Park met a muscleman named David Cohen. Upon learning that Cohen lifted weights at his friend's house, Reg Park joined in with curiosity. Park's legendary physique would grow from barbells, dumbbells and a simple chinning bar.

Upon discharge from the military in 1948, he saw his very first physique contest. This was the inaugural NABBA Mr. Universe contest, in which John Grimek edged out over Steve Reeves in controversial fashion. It was this contest that inspired Reg Park to compete himself.
After one year of hard training, Reg Park earned the title of Mr. Britain in 1949. He then subsequently spent six months in the United States (thanks to a gift from his parents). There, he met up with famed publisher Joe Weider, who began to feature the Englishman prominently in his muscle magazines. The next year, Park was runner-up to Steve Reeves in the 1950 NABBA Amateur Mr. Universe in London (also a close contest).

After a second full year of training, Reg Park broke what had been an American monopoly on bodybuilding titles by winning the 1951 National Amateur Bodybuilders Association (NABBA) Amateur Mr. Universe. He cemented his superstar status by winning the 1958 AND 1965 NABBA Pro Mr. Universe titles. Standing 6'1" and with a top weight of 250 pounds, Park was known for his muscular mass that was the forerunner to modern bodybuilding today. Park was also renowned for his strength, which he often demonstrated in contests and strongman exhibitions. It is on record that he was the first bodybuilder to bench press 500 lbs.

Stats: http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/blog.../reg-park.html

----------------------

Training like Reg Park

If you're a beginner and you want to train like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you have to train like Arnold Schwarzenegger trained as a beginner. When Arnold first began training he trained 3 days a week, so you'll train three days a week. When Arnold first began training he followed a Reg Parks routine, so you'll follow a Reg Parks routine. When Arnold first began training, he focused on the big heavy compound lifts, so you'll focus on the big heavy compound lifts. This is how Arnold got his start on the road to being the best that there ever was and it's my hope that this could be your start as well. Let's take a look at some of the programs advocated by Reg Parks, all of which Arnie would have used at some point. Try to imagine Arnold at 15, 16 and 17 doing the exact same things that you'll be doing. Try to recreate for yourself some of the same excitement, determination and raw power that Arnie did, and ultimately, success.

-----------------------

Reg Park and 5x5

The 5x5 model was Reg Park's choice du jour for packing on slabs of muscle and producing hundreds of pounds of strength. This is also the model that Arnie came to know and love during his formative years. But this isn't Bill Starr's 5x5, this is Reg Park's 5x5 and it's a little different. The first two sets of five are actually used as warm-up sets. So let's say we're going to work our way up to a 150 lb bench, the first set of five would be about 60% or 90 lbs, and the second set of five would be about 80% or 120lbs. After that you would get down to the grit, what Reg liked to call Stabilizer Sets; 3 sets of 5 at 150lbs. So it would end up looking like:

5x90 (Warm-up @ 60%)
5x120 (Warm-up @ 80%)
5x150 (3 stabilizer sets)
5x150
5x150

When you can get all your reps of 5 at 150 lbs, you add 5 lbs. So next time your bench it would be:

5x95
5x125
5x155
5x155
5x155

Reg liked to use about 3-5 minutes to rest in between sets.

One more thing: When you're first starting any 5x5 program you never want to start with your max. Typically you start 30-45 lbs below what you think you can do and work your way back up. Starting anywhere near your maximum capacity is a good way to stall out, so give yourself a running start. If that means starting with an empty barbell, well, just consider that Arnold and Reg both started at the same place you will.

Onto the programs...

----------------------

The Reg Park Beginner Routine

Here is a workout that he and Arnold used with great success (provided by Kaya Park, Reg's grandson)

Workout A

Back Squats 5x5
Chin-Ups or Pull-Ups 5x5
Dips or Bench Press 5x5
Wrist Work 2x10
Calves 2x15-20

Workout B

Front Squats 5x5
Rows 5x5
Standing Press 5x5
Deadlifts 3x5 (2 warm-up sets and 1 "stabilizer set")
Wrist Work 2x10
Calves 2x15-20

Week 1: A, B, A
Week 2: B, A, B
Week 3: A, B, etc

-----------------------

Reg Park's Power Training

Schedule 1 - To be performed 3x/week for 5 weeks before continuing onto Schedule 2

Back Squat - 5x5
Bench Press - 5x5
Power Clean - 8x2
Standing Press - 5x5
Barbell Curl - 3x5 strict, add 20-30lbs then 2x5 cheat curls
Deadlift - 5x1, working up to a top weight (Only performed on Day 3) Beginners should do 1x5

Schedule 2 - To be performed 3x/week for 5 weeks.

Front Squat - 5x5
Clean and Press, warmup w/ 2 sets of 2, 5x2 Stabilizing sets. Optionally perform 2 more sets of 3 Push Jerks
Upright Row - 5x5
Dips - 5x8
Dumbbell Curls - 5x5
Deadlift - 5x1, working up to a top weight (Only performed on Day 3) Beginners should do 1x5

-----------------------
Arnold1.jpg

Ok thnks..ja hij zal ook ongetwijfeld zo hebben getraind..
Wat ik al eerder zei..je moet zelf zien uit te vogelen wat voor jouw het beste werkt..
Wat voor de één werkt..hoeft niet voor de ander te werken..was t maar waar, dan was het een stuk makkelijker allemaal..

Succes met je schema;)

Wat ik al eerder zei..je moet zelf zien uit te vogelen wat voor jouw het beste werkt..
Wat voor de één werkt..hoeft niet voor de ander te werken..was t maar waar, dan was het een stuk makkelijker allemaal..

Succes met je schema;)

Ga het gewoon even proberen.

Arnold heeft altijd reg park als ideaal voorbeeld gebruikt, omdat hun lichaamsbouw vergelijkbaar waren, is dit bij jou ook het geval dan is het zeker het proberen waard

Succes met je schema;)

Gelukkig werkt de basis, squatten, banken, deadliften, schouderdrukken en pullups voor iedereen. Jammergenoeg leggen de meeste beginners de nadruk al veels te snel op isolatie-bullshit

Goed bezig bro

Arnold heeft altijd reg park als ideaal voorbeeld gebruikt, omdat hun lichaamsbouw vergelijkbaar waren, is dit bij jou ook het geval dan is het zeker het proberen waard

Denk het niet :roflol:

Gelukkig werkt de basis, squatten, banken, deadliften, schouderdrukken en pullups voor iedereen. Jammergenoeg leggen de meeste beginners de nadruk al veels te snel op isolatie-bullshit
inderdaad, niet te moe worden, dat is iets voor atletiek mensen

Denk dat je als je je kuiten wilt groeien maar hetzelfde moet doen als wat arnold deed, van hem was het in zn beginjaren een weakness, stond onderwater enzo tijdens poses met znnkuiten, later werd het een wapen die kuiten van hem, ook hier een trainingstechniek van reg park toegepast, en waarom bijv kuiten pas aan het einde van de training enniet aan het begin als je ze vind tegenvallen

Ja das ook wel een goeie.. Kuiten aan het begin.. En idd de basisoef zijn zeker t belangerijkste.. Ben benieuwd wat dit voor je gaat doen demian.

Denk dat je als je je kuiten wilt groeien maar hetzelfde moet doen als wat arnold deed, van hem was het in zn beginjaren een weakness, stond onderwater enzo tijdens poses met znnkuiten, later werd het een wapen die kuiten van hem, ook hier een trainingstechniek van reg park toegepast, en waarom bijv kuiten pas aan het einde van de training enniet aan het begin als je ze vind tegenvallen

Alles valt tegen, ik doe nu veel kuiten omdat ik ze belangrijk vind, maar niet belangrijker dan de compounds :D

Ja das ook wel een goeie.. Kuiten aan het begin.. En idd de basisoef zijn zeker t belangerijkste.. Ben benieuwd wat dit voor je gaat doen demian.

Owww ok, ik dacht dat je heel erg verdrietig was dat je kuiten niet meegroeiden en de rest wel maar idd eersr op de compounds focussen ja xd

Misschien wat ongepast om het hier te vragen, maar hoe veel reps raad je aan voor compound, 5x5 (om massa te gainen) en dan isolatie 8 of 10?

Misschien wat ongepast om het hier te vragen, maar hoe veel reps raad je aan voor compound, 5x5 (om massa te gainen) en dan isolatie 8 of 10?

Nja kijk in de logjes van de meeste PL'ers of SM die hoor lopen, compounds in de 1-5 rep range en dan 1-10 setjes, en vervolgends gewoon assistance 6-15 herhalingen.

Back
Naar boven