XXL Nutrition

14 jaar aas zonder stop

Bezoekers in dit topic

Intervieuw met Louie Simmons in 1998:

NM: What is your stance on the use of steroids?

LS: The dangers are way overrated. It's corticoid steroids that they inject football players with every day that will kill you! Personally, I've done anabolic steroids straight for the last 28 years.

NM: Do you cycle?

LS: No, I stay on. I don't believe in periodization in training, either. I use mostly anabolics like Equipoise and Laurabolin until it's time for a competition, and then I do the harder androgens. I do not take Anadrol. I've never had any problems. I know guys who take much more than I do, to the point where you can call it abuse, and they don't seem to have any problems, either. There's no possible way I can train the way I do without taking anabolics, but the same techniques of training apply even if you're natural. I've also used the andro products and find that they give a greater boost in aggression than steroids! At least temporarily. I use them right before training.

Het is nu 7 jaar later, waarschijnlijk zit hij nu nog aan zn As omdat ie nog steeds PR's behaald.

35 jaar lang aan de dope, je moet er maar zin in hebben

Unregistered zei:
Intervieuw met Louie Simmons in 1998:
NM: What is your stance on the use of steroids?
LS: The dangers are way overrated. It's corticoid steroids that they inject football players with every day that will kill you! Personally, I've done anabolic steroids straight for the last 28 years.
NM: Do you cycle?
LS: No, I stay on. I don't believe in periodization in training, either. I use mostly anabolics like Equipoise and Laurabolin until it's time for a competition, and then I do the harder androgens. I do not take Anadrol. I've never had any problems. I know guys who take much more than I do, to the point where you can call it abuse, and they don't seem to have any problems, either. There's no possible way I can train the way I do without taking anabolics, but the same techniques of training apply even if you're natural. I've also used the andro products and find that they give a greater boost in aggression than steroids! At least temporarily. I use them right before training.
Het is nu 7 jaar later, waarschijnlijk zit hij nu nog aan zn As omdat ie nog steeds PR's behaald.

Maar waar wil je nou eigenlijk heen met deze post,kerel?

Ik ken jou nl niet als de man van de A.S dus vind het vaag om te zien dat jij dit soort info post.....

Vraag me dus af of je het sarcastisch bedoelt of niet?

Nee gewoon een stukje rand informatie wat ik wel interessant vond :D

Louie is trouwens nog niet dood, hij squat als 60 + er nog altijd boven de 400 kg :)

@Unregistered

kan je eens een video opname nemen van die gozer en sturen naar deze forum zodat we je eindelijk kunnen gelloven?!?!?! want ik zie er geen uitzicht meer in deze topic! het kan zo blijven doorgaan! dus neem eens een video opname van die 400kg dat hij opheft.....

Toffe link,Unreg!

Kan alleen dat gedeelte niet vinden waar hij vrijuit over anabolen praat...

Maar cool om te lezen dat die vent gewoon zegt wat ie denkt....daar hou ik van!!

Back
Naar boven